We asked business professionals to review the solutions they use. Here are some excerpts of what they said:
"Recently, they have simplified the licensing"
Earn 20 points
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that can be securely shared between users. Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department. Join over 400 000 users in more than 140 countries who enjoy our remote connection management solution. Remote Desktop Manager is available in two editions: Free and Enterprise. While the Free edition is perfect for stand-alone users, the Enterprise edition is best suited for multiple users and teams.
F5® BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager® (APM) is an access management proxy solution for managing global access to the enterprise networks, cloud providers, applications, and application programming interfaces (APIs). Through a single management interface, BIG-IP APM consolidates remote, mobile, network, virtual, and web access. BIG-IP APM can also serve as a bridge between modern and classic authentication and authorization protocols and methods. For applications which are unable to support modern authentication and authorization protocols, like SAML and OAuth with OIDC, but which do support classic authentication methods, BIG-IP APM converts user credentials to the appropriate authentication standard supported by the application.
Key features of BIG-IP APM are (but not limited to):
• Support for Identity Aware Proxy (IAP) enabling Zero Trust application access
• Context-based authorization with dynamic L4/L7 ACLs
• Integration with third-party MFA solutions
• DTLS 2.0 mode for delivering and securing applications
• SAML 2.0 identity federation support
• Support for OAuth 2.0 authorization protocol
• SSO support for classic authentication (Kerberos, header- based, etc.), credential caching, OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, and FIDO2 (U2F)
• AAA server authentication and high-availability
• Integration with leading IAM vendor products (Microsoft, Okta, Ping Identity)
• BIG IP Edge Client and F5 Access integrate with VMware Horizon ONE (AirWatch), Microsoft Intune and IBM MaaS360
• Risk-based access leveraging third-party UEBA and risk engines (HTTP Connector)
Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager is ranked 20th in Remote Access while F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM) is ranked 17th in Remote Access with 3 reviews. Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager is rated 0.0, while F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM) is rated 8.6. On the other hand, the top reviewer of F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM) writes "A robust platform that enables our clients to do almost anything". Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager is most compared with TeamViewer, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, VNC Connect, BeyondTrust Remote Support and Check Point Remote Access VPN, whereas F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM) is most compared with IBM Security Access Manager, CyberArk Privileged Access Manager, ForgeRock, Azure Active Directory and Amazon Cognito.
See our list of best Remote Access vendors.
We monitor all Remote Access reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.