We asked business professionals to review the solutions they use. Here are some excerpts of what they said:
Cloud Datalab is a powerful interactive tool created to explore, analyze, transform and visualize data and build machine learning models on Google Cloud Platform. It runs on Google Compute Engine and connects to multiple cloud services easily so you can focus on your data science tasks.
SAP Lumira delivers beautiful visualizations, allowing you to easily articulate and share key data insights. Discover hidden patterns and transform the way you communicate your data – big and small in the most engaging way. SAP Lumira lets you pull data directly from a variety of sources and bring it all together in a repeatable, self-service way. Point and click data manipulation lets you organize and consolidate data the way you want to: quickly and easily. Through the intuitive interface and engaging visualizations you can analyze data effortlessly to discover valuable insights that can help keep you organized and agile with your data.
Click here for a free trial.
· Quickly extract and analyze data from virtually any source, create compelling visualizations, and share key insights with ease.
· Expand your business intelligence by cleaning, enriching and merging multiple datasets together.
· Streamline discovery by exploring any volume or type of data in real time, without sacrificing performance or security
· Simplify the 360-degree view of your business by bringing together data from enterprise sources across all lines of business straight to your desktop
· Share data visualizations and collaborate with colleagues or business partners using SAP Lumira, Server for Teams
Google Cloud Datalab is ranked 9th in Data Visualization with 1 review while SAP Lumira is ranked 18th in Data Visualization. Google Cloud Datalab is rated 8.0, while SAP Lumira is rated 0.0. The top reviewer of Google Cloud Datalab writes "Stable, feature-rich, and easy to set up". On the other hand, Google Cloud Datalab is most compared with Databricks, IBM Watson Studio, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio, Cloudera Data Science Workbench and MathWorks Matlab, whereas SAP Lumira is most compared with Tableau, SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio, Qlik Sense, SAS Visual Analytics and ELK Kibana.
See our list of best Data Visualization vendors.
We monitor all Data Visualization reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.