Most Helpful Review
Use Infogram? Share your opinion.
It was useful for me. I stopped using it because another solution is more friendly and perfectly meets my current needs.
Pricing and Cost Advice
Information Not Available
|Top Comparisons||See more Infogram competitors »|
Compared 57% of the time.
Compared 21% of the time.
See more SAP Lumira competitors »
Compared 5% of the time.
Also Known As
|Also Known As||SAP BusinessObjects Lumira|
Infogram helps people create interactive, multi-page reports. With Infogram, you have access to designer reporting templates, 40+ chart types, easy data imports and uploads, and a wide variety of publishing options.
SAP Lumira delivers beautiful visualizations, allowing you to easily articulate and share key data insights. Discover hidden patterns and transform the way you communicate your data – big and small in the most engaging way. SAP Lumira lets you pull data directly from a variety of sources and bring it all together in a repeatable, self-service way. Point and click data manipulation lets you organize and consolidate data the way you want to: quickly and easily. Through the intuitive interface and engaging visualizations you can analyze data effortlessly to discover valuable insights that can help keep you organized and agile with your data.
Click here for a free trial.
· Quickly extract and analyze data from virtually any source, create compelling visualizations, and share key insights with ease.
· Expand your business intelligence by cleaning, enriching and merging multiple datasets together.
· Streamline discovery by exploring any volume or type of data in real time, without sacrificing performance or security
· Simplify the 360-degree view of your business by bringing together data from enterprise sources across all lines of business straight to your desktop
· Share data visualizations and collaborate with colleagues or business partners using SAP Lumira, Server for Teams
Learn more about Infogram
Learn more about SAP Lumira
|Sample Customers||Goodyear, MSN, Skyscanner, Politico, Washington Examiner, Fairfax Media, Euronews, LinkedIn, Symantec||Medtronic, Cirque du Soleil, Antarc, B&G Manufacturing, EarlySense, eBay, Ferrero, James Austin Company, Lenovo, Sagem, RAK Ceramics, Vodafone|
No Data Available
VISITORS READING REVIEWS