Compuware File-AID Overview
What is Compuware File-AID?
File-AID is Compuware’s cross-platform file and data management solution that enables developers and QA staff to quickly and conveniently access necessary data and files instead of hunting around for them. In turn, developers devote less time to data-related tasks and spend more time developing new functionality and managing production problems. Rightsizing your test data provides confidence to make code changes without unintended consequences.
File-AID gives developers the ability to:
- Effectively manage files and data across platforms
- Access all standard file types regardless of record length or format for application integration
- Automatically compare data files or objects to simplify the test results validation process
- Reformat files by easily modifying an existing file format instead of starting from scratch
- Extract and load related subsets of data from multiple databases and files
- Ensure all test conditions are met by selecting the precise application test data you need
- Customize test data for a particular application and specific conditions
- Automate these activities using tools you already own, such as Jenkins
Download the Test Data Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
Compuware File-AID Customers
Helvetia, The IMT Group, Hapag-Lloyd, Royal Bank of Canada, Chunghwa Telecom
Compuware File-AID Video