Compuware ISPW Overview
Compuware ISPW is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top Software Configuration Management tools. It is most often compared to CA Endevor Software Change Manager: Compuware ISPW vs CA Endevor Software Change Manager
What is Compuware ISPW?
A modern, end-to-end Agile source code management, release automation and deployment automation tool that enables mainframe application developers at all skill levels to fulfill business requirements, optimize code quality, and improve developer productivity through mainframe DevOps. With ISPW, developers can:
- Easily perform concurrent development to support Agile Development practices
- Leverage Jenkins plugins to manage code throughout the lifecycle
- Use REST APIs to automatically connect mainframe applications into modern DevOps toolchains
- Collaborate with other developers through features like alerts when another programmer has checked out code
- See versions of a program at multiple points in the development cycle to prevent incorrect overlaying and ensure smooth code integration
- Access an intuitive relationship visualization that guides users to failure points
Download the Software Configuration Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: March 2021
Compuware ISPW Customers
mBank, Standard Bank
Compuware ISPW Video
What users are saying about Compuware ISPW pricing:
- "I like the seat-based licensing much more than MSU-based licensing, and that the cost has been competitive."