User Assessments By Topic About Compuware Strobe
Compuware Strobe Questions
What is Compuware Strobe?
Compuware Strobe is the industry-leading mainframe application performance management and analysis solution for mainframe applications. With Strobe, IT departments can pinpoint application inefficiencies that cause excessive CPU consumption, elongated elapsed times and reduce hardware and software costs while increasing customer satisfaction.
With Strobe, mainframe teams can:
- Locate and improve resource-consumptive database calls
- Identify tuning opportunities to reduce monthly software licensing costs (MLC)
- Resolve performance issues before they impact application service levels
- Apply analytics to captured data to produce reports showing high-resource consumption and applications that need tuning
- Measure activity of both online and batch-processing applications in single and multiple- system environments
- Identify several I/O problems, including inefficient VSAM file buffering
- Create and schedule automatic, reusable measurements
- Automatically detect performance problems by using a rolling average of CPU consumption and elapsed-time metrics
Compuware Strobe customers
Chunghwa Telecom, Helvetia, Comerica Bank, Erste Group, Bank of Ireland, Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (SFBCIC)