User Assessments By Topic About Compuware Xpediter
Compuware Xpediter Questions
Read Archived Reviews
What is Compuware Xpediter?
Xpediter is Compuware’s mainframe application interactive debugging tool. It also offers code coverage for mainframe application analysis.
Xpediter enables developers to get into an interactive test session with minimal effort and quickly move applications into production with greater confidence.
With Xpediter, developers can:
- See and control source code execution line by line
- Fully understand what each individual instruction is doing
- See and control all data variables within a test session
- Resolve production abends without impacting program logic or risking data corruption
- Monitor and control execution with added flexibility
- Use Code Coverage to view documented proof that code has been executed
- Trap transactions initiated by a remote source or a non-terminal task
- Gain full control of testing
- Create conditions during test to ensure execution of all code in a program
- Work alongside other developers who are debugging application code in the same or different logical IMS systems through Xpediter’s integration with COPE IMS virtualization technology
Compuware Xpediter customers
Credit Union, IMT, Chunghwa Telecom, Pitney Bowes, Helvetia