ConnectWise Manage OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ConnectWise Manage is #1 ranked solution in top Business Management Software and #8 ranked solution in top Help Desk Software. IT Central Station users give ConnectWise Manage an average rating of 8 out of 10. ConnectWise Manage is most commonly compared to Datto Autotask Professional Services Automation:ConnectWise Manage vs Datto Autotask Professional Services Automation. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 36% of all views.
What is ConnectWise Manage?

Made for companies that sell, service, and support technology, ConnectWise Manage is the leading business management platform worldwide. Today, more than 110,000 users rely on ConnectWise Manage to achieve greater accountability, operational efficiency, and profitability. Leveraging the cloud, the platform fully integrates business-process automation, help desk and customer service, sales, marketing, project management, and business analytics that dramatically streamline a company's operations.

ConnectWise Manage is the hub of the ConnectWise suite of products, a set of solutions for technology solution providers that gives an end-to-end view and total control over their business.

ConnectWise Manage also gives its users access to a powerful network of ideas, experts, and solutions. A veteran in the technology services industry, ConnectWise Manage has been the premier business management platform for technology companies for more than 15 years.

ConnectWise Manage Buyer's Guide

Download the ConnectWise Manage Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2021

ConnectWise Manage Customers

IT Connexx, High Standards Technology Inc, Solvere One, MyIT, ConnectWise, Simpatico Systems, Fred IT Group, ECS, OneStop, K2 Technologies, Clark Integrated Technologies, Jmark, Geek on Wheels

ConnectWise Manage Video

Archived ConnectWise Manage Reviews (more than two years old)

it_user961710
System Engineer at PCPlus Networks
User
I use it to support managed clients in all aspects of IT issues.

What is our primary use case?

Supporting managed clients in all aspects of IT issues and using the dispatch portal for scheduling agendas.

How has it helped my organization?

The cache needs to be improved, and search fields. Outlook connector is good, but there need to be connectors for MailChimp.

What is most valuable?

Contact integration to customers Faster way to update the ticket Searching for tickets when it is needed.

What needs improvement?

The login issues with the cache always needing to be cleared. Furthermore, the configurations tab needs to be condensed and not so long.

Three to five years.

What is our primary use case?

How has it helped my organization?

• The cache needs to be improved, and search fields.
  • Outlook connector is good, but there need to be connectors for MailChimp.

What is most valuable?

• Contact integration to customers
  • Faster way to update the ticket
  • Searching for tickets when it is needed.

What needs improvement?

• The login issues with the cache always needing to be cleared.
  • Furthermore, the configurations tab needs to be condensed and not so long.

Three to five years.
NOC Manager at a tech services company with 51-200 employees

What is most valuable?

We use it for Business/Sales Management; it enables tracking of sales leads and opportunities.

How has it helped my organization?

More detailed and complete billing.

What needs improvement?

Not a good ticketing system

Three years.

An eight out of 10.

ConnectWise provided more detailed information for billing and tracking of projects.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

More detailed and complete billing.

What needs improvement?

Not a good ticketing system

Three years.

An eight out of 10.

Straightforward; we had people that caught on to using the product very easily and they helped others, along with ConnectWise University.

Pricing is fair.

I was not involved in this process.

What other advice do I have?

Spend time in the ConnectWise University

Learn what your peers think about ConnectWise Manage. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2021.
554,676 professionals have used our research since 2012.
CEO at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
ConnectWise has changed the way our entire business works.

What is most valuable?

The flexibility in agreement billing has been really good - we have a lot of complex contracts with clients and ConnectWise has catered for almost all the ways we'd like to bill customers.

How has it helped my organization?

ConnectWise has changed the way our entire business works. We started with a "light" implementation using about 10% of the functionality, and we have since implemented more and more modules to improve different areas of the business.

What needs improvement?

better documentation and access to the back end database would be nice.

10 years.

Few

Reasonable.

Reasonable.

Yes, we used an in-house developed application. we switched due t the need tfor advanced functionality that ConnectWise had "out of the box"

What other advice do I have?

Basic implementation is easy, however if you want to use the advanced features, be prepared to invest significant ongoing time and effort in ensuring the behavior of your staff maps to the needs of the software.

it_user457950
Systems Administrator at a non-profit with 51-200 employees

Valuable Features

The service desk and configurations are the most valuable features.

Improvements to My Organization

We are able to use our ticket system to track any remediation of a device stored in our configurations. We entered our entire asset inventory into the configurations, and when we receive a ticket we attach the device from the configurations. Later on, if you want to see an audit trail for a particular device you just pull that configuration up and click the audit trail tab. You can also attach documents, emails, etc. to a ticket or configuration.

Room for Improvement

When viewing a ticket, I would like to see a filtered list on a sidebar of configurations assigned to the contact that created the ticket. Then I would like the ability to associate one of the devices in that filtered list to the active ticket.

Use of Solution

We've been using this for two years.

Our deployment took a week or so.

We had no issues with the performance.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

10/10

ConnectWise helped us with the deployment. They give you perhaps five hours of implementation support.

Implementation Team

It was a little complex. For example, figuring out what table in the setup tables contains the areas you would like to change is somewhat difficult.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The price is reasonable, you pay $68 per user per month and have to have a minimum of two users. It is a cloud-based solution.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn't evaluate any other products. This product came highly recommended by other MSPs.

Other Advice

You need to pay particular attention to the setup tables. Also, ConnectWise has a university where you can take lots of courses that will help you learn ConnectWise, and some of that training is mandatory.