CorelDRAW Graphics Suite OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Graphic Design Software tools. It is most often compared to Microsoft Publisher: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite vs Microsoft Publisher

What is CorelDRAW Graphics Suite?

Create with passion. Design with purpose.
Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2020. Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools you need to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about CorelDRAW Graphics Suite pricing:
  • "The costs surrounding the CorelDraw software are far lower than most of the commercial-level design suites such as the Adobe Master collection."

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Reviews

Information Technology Software Developer at a financial services firm with 501-1,000 employees
Cost-effective, powerful Vector design components, and well-suited for large-scale projects

• "The Vector design components of the CorelDraw software allow for a broader range of cleaner and aesthetically appealing designs to be implemented."
  • "I would like to see a far more comprehensive support site with detailed guides, tutorials, and tips for producing corporate-level designs."

What is our primary use case?

CorelDraw can be utilized for any design requirements that a client might have. I have used it for corporate branding in the printing industry as well as in the tourism industry. It is one of the most effective tools to utilize for the marketing and design of logos, brochures, pamphlets and billboards, and advertisements.

CorelDraw also has the capability for photo manipulation with a separate sub-suite software that is fairly simple to use and easy enough to master given practice, this I have utilized for various photography events such as weddings and photography conventions.

How has it helped my organization?

I have been using the CorelDraw software in a major capacity in the education industry to promote the capabilities and advantages of using the software for small to medium size organizations.

In the corporate environments, I have not seen a massive improvement due to the large support from Microsoft for their Adobe Design suite being a far more viable option for large scale organizations and corporations.

Corel Draw is a far more convenient option for designers and illustrators due to the lower costs of the software but the support surrounding the software is not as significant as the Microsoft Adobe Design suite.

What is most valuable?

An added bonus is the physical file sizes of the designs are far lower due to this exact design capability, allowing for greater scalability in the corporate market.

The illustration quality in my opinion is far superior to that of Adobe Illustrator, as CorelDraw allows for a greater range of freedom when designing and editing large-scale projects for the corporate environment.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a far more comprehensive support site with detailed guides, tutorials, and tips for producing corporate-level designs.

An improved support guide on the physical functionality and application of the software and its built-in components and sub-components, similar to the photo editing side of the CorelDraw software, would be helpful.

A feature that I would like to see improved is the live tracing of physical documents such as diagrams or hand-drawn designs into the digital software with increased accuracy to minimize the turnaround time for re-producing designs in the digital environment.

I have been using CorelDRAW Graphics Suite for a straight-through period of eight years but haven't actively been using the software in a professional capacity for nearly two years.

This design software is stable.

Scalability-wise, this is number one on my list of design software.

Customer services were never required to be contacted but online support was relatively limited.

I have used Microsoft Adobe Design Suite but switched due to the level of support around the software.

No issues with the initial installation due to a detailed software requirement guide being given beforehand.

Implemented through an in-house team.

The costs surrounding the CorelDraw software are far lower than most of the commercial-level design suites such as the Adobe Master collection.

No other options were evaluated as this software was recommended to me by a fellow industry-level designer.

Private Cloud