CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault Reviews

rating
Clifton Franklin
User at a pharma/biotech company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Feb 14 2019

What is most valuable?

* Session recording * Password rotation

How has it helped my organization?

The primary improvement to my organization is the fact that now the users are aware that: one, the work that they do will be recorded and so there will be an audit trail of what has… more»

What needs improvement?

Some folks would like to have keystroke tracking and some would not. I guess if they could make that an option that might be interesting for certain organizations.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a 9.5 out of ten. To get it to a ten it should give other possibilities to select if you could follow the keystrokes. It should have a flexibility with… more»
DanHines
Technologist - Specialty in Identity and Access Management at a retailer with 1,001-5,000 employees
Nov 21 2018

What is most valuable?

* Reporting and PSM I feel are the two biggest points for us. We provide our audit team with failed password reporting, safe membership, and privileged account inventory reporting. * The DNA scan is very helpful and provides a security baseline… more»

How has it helped my organization?

* It helped us in SOX, PCI, PII and HIPAA compliance. * Accountability, as far as knowing who has access to what.

What needs improvement?

* Implementation documentation could use some improvement in a few areas. LDAP integration would be one area. * Providing a way to group accounts by application would be nice.
Find out what your peers are saying about CyberArk, Thycotic, ManageEngine and others in Enterprise Password Managers. Updated: May 2019.
341,056 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Kishore Kumar
SAP CRM /C4C /SAP Hybris at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Jul 11 2018

What do you think of CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault?

What is our primary use case?

This solution is used for managing all unmanaged and forgotten privileged accounts. DNA tool is amazing, far better than imaginable in previous years.

How has it helped my organization?

We are able to keep an eye on every move made by privileged accounts throughout the enterprises, and with PSM we have monitoring after hours.

What is most valuable?

CPM, which helps keep the password policy up to date. which eventually helps to maintain the GDPR data security requirements for almost every client in Europe and elsewhere.

What needs improvement?

It is currently a robust product, but we should be able to join together small components. This will improve support and understanding.

More than five years.
User
User at a energy/utilities company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Jan 14 2018

What do you think of CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault?

What is our primary use case?

Vaulting of privileged credentials.  Used as a jump host solution.  We wanted to keep passwords from being exposed to end users and connect them seamlessly to their target devices.

How has it helped my organization?

Our privileged accounts are now stored in a more secure location and lateral movement within the network have been lessened.

What is most valuable?

The PSM is excellent and the ability to write your own connectors and plugins is invaluable as far as flexibility goes.

What needs improvement?

Enhanced PSM support for Java based applications. Easier to use bulk uploader tools (which are already being worked on).

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault

341,056 professionals have used our research since 2012.

CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault Questions

CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault Projects By Members

What is CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault?

CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault, a component of the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution, is designed to discover, secure, rotate and control access to privileged account passwords used to access systems throughout the enterprise IT environment. The solution enables organizations to understand the scope of their privileged account risks and put controls in place to mitigate those risks. Flexible policies enable organizations to enforce granular privileged access controls, automate workflows and rotate passwords at a regular cadence without requiring manual IT effort. To demonstrate compliance, organizations can easily report on which users accessed what privileged accounts, when and why.
CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault customers
AstraZeneca, Time, DBS, Novartis, Motorola, BT, pwc, Braun, Deloitte, Williams, Revlon, Belgacom, Barclays
BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Enterprise Password Managers Report and find out what your peers are saying about CyberArk, Thycotic, ManageEngine, and more!