Cybersixgill Investigative Portal Overview
Cybersixgill Investigative Portal is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top Digital Risk Protection tools. It is most often compared to Recorded Future: Cybersixgill Investigative Portal vs Recorded Future
What is Cybersixgill Investigative Portal?
Sixgill’s fully automated threat intelligence solutions help organizations fight cyber crime, detect phishing, data leaks, fraud and vulnerabilities as well as amplify incident response in real-time.
Sixgill Investigative Portal empowers security teams with contextual and actionable alerts, along with the ability to conduct real-time, covert investigations:
- Powered by the largest data lake of deep and dark web activity
- Real-time actionable alerts customized to your organization
- Quick deep dive into any escalation in real-time and gain a complete picture to understand the context.
- Research threat actors profile, MO and history. Review and analyze across languages, sites, timeframes, types of products, topics, entities and more
Cybersixgill Investigative Portal Buyer's Guide
Download the Cybersixgill Investigative Portal Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2021
Cybersixgill Investigative Portal Customers
Current customers include large enterprises, financial services, manufacturing, GSIs, MSSPs, government and law enforcement entities.
What users are saying about Cybersixgill Investigative Portal pricing:
- "The pricing and licensing are good. It is expensive for us because the US dollar is quite strong compared to our dollar. Otherwise, it is quite reasonable for what it is. All the tools in the market are around the same price from my experience."
- "Sometimes, Cybersixgill Investigative Portal is cheaper than its competitors."
- "The pricing is cheap compared with Recorded Future. Sixgill's cost-effectiveness is very good."
Learn what your peers think about Cybersixgill Investigative Portal. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
501,151 professionals have used our research since 2012.