Dashlane OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Dashlane is #11 ranked solution in top Enterprise Password Managers. IT Central Station users give Dashlane an average rating of 8 out of 10. Dashlane is most commonly compared to LastPass Business:Dashlane vs LastPass Business. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 27% of all views.
What is Dashlane?
Dashlane Business is the simple, secure way to manage your company's passwords. It safely manage passwords under one account with Smart Spaces, that can report password reuse between business and personal passwords - without compromising employee privacy. Dashlane is a high end-user adoption, material security gains that makes it easy for employees to get started, secure their passwords, and start using time-saving features in minutes, so admins can see material impact on security score in days. It helps to access passwords anywhere with instant sync on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or secure web access.

Download the Enterprise Password Managers Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Dashlane Customers
Autologin Pro, Super Shopper, Kantox
Dashlane Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Dashlane pricing:
  • "It is a little bit on the expensive side."

Dashlane Reviews

Jamie Boyce
Vice President - Management Information Systems at Quadbridge
Straightforward to scale, has good auto-fill capabilities, and allows us to share passwords without them being visible to other team members

• "I like the ability to share passwords without them being visible to other team members. The auto-fill capabilities are great too."
  • "There should also be an easier way to be able to transfer user data to other users who have kind of left the company."

What is our primary use case?

It is for enterprise password management. It is a software as a service, and there is a desktop agent as well, but predominantly, we're using it in the cloud. We have its latest version.

What is most valuable?

I like the ability to share passwords without them being visible to other team members. The auto-fill capabilities are great too.

What needs improvement?

It would be good to have some kind of best use cases, tips, and tricks on the platform. In terms of implementation, it took us a little bit longer to implement it, but on the whole, we're happy with the product.

There should also be an easier way to be able to transfer user data to other users who have kind of left the company.

It could be a little bit cheaper.

We recently implemented Dashlane. It has been about five or six months, and I have hands-on experience with it to some extent.

It is stable. We didn't find any bugs or glitches.

It is very straightforward to scale. It is literally just adding additional licenses to the console and then downloading the plugin. So, it is pretty straightforward.

We're currently at 15 users.

I haven't used their support.

It was just Google Chrome and Internet Explorer for saving usernames and passwords.

It has been pretty smooth in terms of the rollout. I was kind of part of the discussions around implementing a solution like that, but the actual implementation was taken care of by one of my engineers who is no longer with us.

It is a little bit on the expensive side.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise holding the users' hands and not letting them do it by themselves. This is really where we had some issues. It needs a technical representative to help with the installation on the end-user side of things.

I would rate Dashlane an eight out of 10.

Download our free Enterprise Password Managers Report and find out what your peers are saying about Dashlane, Keeper, LogMeIn, and more!