Dataiku Data Science Studio Reviews

rating
Abhik Chakraborty
Senior Business Technology Analyst at a consultancy with 5,001-10,000 employees
Apr 05 2018

What is most valuable?

* Process scheduler (called Scenario). * Cloud-based process run, which helps in not keeping the systems on while... more»

How has it helped my organization?

Compared to Informatica, this tool is extremely easy with its GUI-based functionality and large compatibility with... more»

What needs improvement?

Server up-time needs to be improved. Also, query engines like Spark and Hive need to be more stable.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

Since this was a client-advised tool, no information of costs is available to us.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

I have previously worked with Alteryx. I switched for these reasons: * Big Data tools like Python and Hive are already... more»

What other advice do I have??

Easy-to-use tool, but slightly unstable in terms of a few modules. Proceed with some amount of caution and knowledge.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Dataiku Data Science Studio

Find out what your peers are saying about Dataiku, Alteryx, Domino Data Lab and others in Data Science Platforms.
291,767 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Dataiku Data Science Studio Questions

Dataiku Data Science Studio Projects By Members

Dataiku Data Science Studio Consultants

What is Dataiku Data Science Studio?

Dataiku DSS is the collaborative data science software platform for teams of data scientists, data analysts, and engineers to explore, prototype, build, and deliver their own data products more efficiently.

Also known as
Dataiku DSS
Dataiku Data Science Studio customers

BGL BNP Paribas, Dentsu Aegis, Link Mobility Group, AramisAuto

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Data Science Platforms solution is right for you?

Download our free Data Science Platforms Report and find out what your peers are saying about Dataiku, Alteryx, Domino Data Lab, and more!