Digium Switchvox Reviews

rating
Bernard Anyan Mensah
Consulting Partner at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jan 01 2017

What do you think of Digium Switchvox?

What is most valuable?: Switchboard • How has it helped my organization?: Integrated chat system enables you to send a quick message to a work colleague without calling the person Follow Me feature offers me the convenience of communication from anywhere Easily drag and drop calls to others • What needs improvement?: The switchvox mobile app • For how long have I used the solution?: 4 years • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: No • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: No, Switchvox is very stable • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: scaling is seamless • How is customer service and technical support?: Customer Service: I would say Good, I live in West Africa Digium has always delivered ...
Bernard Anyan Mensah
Consulting Partner at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jun 22 2017

What do you think of Digium Switchvox?

What is most valuable?: Switchboard Redesign & Widget  Wall board in Switchboard Browser based video conferencing  Mobile App REST Interface  • How has it helped my organization?: Call Center Management is easier now  Switchvox responsiveness has improve greatly  Our staff are very happy with the new Switchvox • What needs improvement?: UI & UX of the Mobile App • For how long have I used the solution?: Experience with Switchvox is 6 years  • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: Deployment was easy, we encountered no issues  • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: No • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: No none at the moment  • How is customer service and technical...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Digium Switchvox

Find out what your peers are saying about Digium, 3CX, Cisco and others in Unified Communications.
301,063 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Digium Switchvox Questions

Digium Switchvox Projects By Members

Digium Switchvox Consultants

What is Digium Switchvox?

VOIP phone systems
Also known as
Switchvox
Digium Switchvox customers
CORAF/Wecard
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Unified Communications solution is right for you?

Download our free Unified Communications Report and find out what your peers are saying about Digium, 3CX, Cisco, and more!