Digium Switchvox Reviews

industry
rating
Consulting Partner at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jan 01 2017

What do you think of Digium Switchvox?

Valuable Features Switchboard • Improvements to My Organization Integrated chat system enables you to send a quick message to a work colleague without calling the person Follow Me feature offers me the convenience of communication from anywhere Easily drag and drop calls to others • Room for Improvement The switchvox mobile app • Use of Solution 4 years • Deployment Issues No • Stability Issues No, Switchvox is very stable • Scalability Issues scaling is seamless • Customer Service and Technical Support Customer Service: I would say Good, I live in West Africa Digium has always delivered Technical Support: Great • Previous Solutions I had tried Cisco at the time and flexibility of integrating with other in-house app was a problem •...
Consulting Partner at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jun 22 2017

What do you think of Digium Switchvox?

Valuable Features: Switchboard Redesign & Widget  Wall board in Switchboard Browser based video conferencing  Mobile App REST Interface  • Improvements to My Organization: Call Center Management is easier now  Switchvox responsiveness has improve greatly  Our staff are very happy with the new Switchvox • Room for Improvement: UI & UX of the Mobile App • Use of Solution: Experience with Switchvox is 6 years  • Deployment Issues: Deployment was easy, we encountered no issues  • Stability Issues: No • Scalability Issues: No none at the moment  • Customer Service: Great  • Initial Setup: Straightforward  • Implementation Team: In-house

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Digium Switchvox

Find out what your peers are saying about Digium, 3CX, Cisco and others in Unified Communications.
291,379 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Digium Switchvox Questions

Digium Switchvox Projects By Members

Digium Switchvox Consultants

What is Digium Switchvox?

VOIP phone systems
Also known as
Switchvox
Digium Switchvox customers
CORAF/Wecard
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Unified Communications solution is right for you?

Download our free Unified Communications Report and find out what your peers are saying about Digium, 3CX, Cisco, and more!