Druva inSync Overview
What is Druva inSync?
Workforce mobility today is an essential part of any business, but it creates a number of challenges for IT. Data spread across devices and cloud services, unpredictable schedules, and varied network connections all complicate efforts to protect and govern enterprise information. With inSync, companies can protect their data stored in the cloud or on mobile devices while also addressing rising compliance and legal needs.
Druva inSync is also known as inSync.
Druva inSync Buyer's Guide
Download the Druva inSync Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Druva inSync Customers
TRC Companies, Inc., ANDRITZ, Inc., Allergan, Plc, ServiceNow, Live Nation, Shire, DHL, Leidos, NASA, UC Berkeley, Leica, Hatco Corporation, Flex, Enphase.
Druva inSync Video
What users are saying about Druva inSync pricing:
- "It is an expensive product for the middle class or SMB customers in India. A lot of top-level big companies also cannot afford this solution. During the license period, one can download the entire data from the cloud without paying any additional cost. This way the data can be easily recreated from the stored data when a machine is lost or the data is compromised."
- "Once you decide to go with this product the cost can be worked out with the vendor."
- "The pricing of Druva inSync is very high as compared to other cloud backup solutions."
- "The price is quite good, It's approximately $4000.00 per user for one year."
- "It's approximately $4000.00 per user for one year."
Druva inSync Reviews