FR
Integration Architect at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Numerous tools, simple to operate, and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

I am using the solution for application monitor to identify performance and other information about applications that are running.

What is most valuable?

I have found the solution has a wide range of tools able to monitor applications thoroughly, highly functional, and is very easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The solution could improve on integration, cloud services, and making the configuration less difficult. In a future release, I would like to see better management reports on the dashboard.

I have been using the solution for approximately three years.

The company that I work for is a large organization using the solution.

How are customer

What needs improvement?

I have been using the solution for approximately three years.

The company that I work for is a large organization using the solution.

The technical support is good.

The initial setup is straightforward, it took approximately 12 hours.

We have a team of five that does the maintenance and deployment of the solution.

The price of the solution is expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution to others.

I rate Dynatrace a nine out of ten.

Ramesh KumarR
Analyst - IT Applications at Merck Group
Correlates measures on devices with those on backend servers, giving an end-to-end view of transactions

• "With the Agentless monitoring and ability to create custom plugins, we've been able to transform the tool not just into a great APM solution but a really good enterprise monitoring solution too."
  • "Dynatrace helped us with root cause analysis of poor performing components of our applications."
  • "The product allows us to build preferred/customized business transactions to track complex transactions. UEM (User Experience Monitoring) agents track user experience on webRequests. The advantage is that Dynatrace correlates the measures on the devices with those on the backend servers, giving us an end-to-end view of the transaction, from the user's phone deep into the backend servers."

What is our primary use case?

Analysis, PurePath comparison, database hotspots, user experience monitoring, agent overview, incident management, building charts/dashboards, business transactions, etc.

How has it helped my organization?

The product allows us to build preferred/customized business transactions to track complex transactions. UEM (User Experience Monitoring) agents track user experience on webRequests. The advantage is that Dynatrace correlates the measures on the devices with those on the backend servers, giving us an end-to-end view of transactions, from the user's phone deep into the backend servers.

What is most valuable?

• PurePath and PureStack Technologies
    • UEM
    • Drill down to root cause analysis
    • Deep insight into code, measures, and methods

What needs improvement?

RFAs submitted via the forum need to be answered or resolved quickly. This truly helps improve the product to the greatest degree.

Three to five years.

Learn what your peers think about Dynatrace. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2021.
    555,139 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    VC
    Support and Services Manager at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
    Amazing functionality, easy to operate, and dependable

What is most valuable?

The solution is amazing, it does well when you need to use it.

What needs improvement?

The dashboard could improve. The graphs available should have more features such as the ability to do data comparisons.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Dynatrace a ten out of ten.

What is most valuable?

The solution is amazing, it does well when you need to use it.

What needs improvement?

What other advice do I have?

I rate Dynatrace a ten out of ten.

Download our free Dynatrace Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.