Endpoint Protector Overview
What is Endpoint Protector?
Content Aware Protection
Scanning data in motion
Monitor, control and block file transfers. Detailed control through both content and context inspection.
USB & peripheral port control
Lockdown, monitor and manage devices. Granular control based on Vendor ID, Product ID, Serial Number and more.
Automatic USB encryption
Encrypt, manage and secure USB storage devices by safeguarding data in transit. Password-based, easy to use and very efficient.
Scanning data at rest
Discover, encrypt and delete sensitive data. Detailed content and context inspection through manual or automatic scans
Endpoint Protector Buyer's Guide
Download the Endpoint Protector Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2021
Endpoint Protector Customers
Samsung, Toyota, Philips, Zeppelin, Western Union, eBay
Endpoint Protector Video
What users are saying about Endpoint Protector pricing:
- "Pricing is quite reasonable. For smaller organizations, it lets them get into the product domain, whereas a lot of vendors won't even talk to them. CoSoSys is just about at that sweet spot of being serious enough that you have to budget for it, but at the same time, affordable enough that the value is well worth it."
- "For what it's doing, the cost is somewhat high for us, but it's the cost of doing business with the clients that we have."
- "It has a fair price. They just changed recently from perpetual licensing. When I bought it, I bought it on perpetual license, then they changed the whole company policy to go to subscription. It was a bit of a shock to us because we haven't upgraded it that many times. However, after speaking to CoSoSys directly, they gave us a very good renewal price."
- "I don't have any issue with the licensing and pricing. I would love for it to be cheaper, but at the same time I'm getting a lot from it."
- "[The pricing] is reasonable compared to what's out there."