Exchange Reviews

industry
rating
Systems Developer with 1-10 employees
Aug 07 2018

What is most valuable?

One thing I like about it is the support. Microsoft is very good at providing support. I also like that it integrates well with calendar, scheduling, etc. It's easy for employees to make meetings and plan their agendas.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps because it's easier for the employees to exchange emails. Instead of their using their personal emails, at least now they are using the company email.

What needs improvement?

It requires a lot of maintenance. I think the cloud solution would be better and easier to manage as well. Deployment should become a bit easier, the process is a bit complicated. You have to have done it one or two times before you get it... more»
Engineer with 501-1,000 employees
Oct 10 2017

What do you think of Exchange?

Valuable Features EWS support, through which I have customized, e.g., response for my device to display meeting info on device. • Improvements to My Organization Using EWS support, we have created a custom UI to display meeting info on our local portal to utilize and manage meeting and conference rooms effectively. • Room for Improvement It is overall all good, though technical support is just average. • Use of Solution Two and a half years. Currently, I am not working in the specific project. so I am not using it, but the company is using it. • Stability Issues No. • Scalability Issues No. • Customer Service and Technical Support Just average. • Previous Solutions Previously used Lotus Domino and moved to this box of support. We switched because of...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Exchange

Find out what your peers are saying about Microsoft, Zimbra, IBM and others in Email Applications.
291,145 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Exchange Questions

Exchange Projects By Members

Exchange Consultants

What is Exchange?

Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange provides email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
Exchange customers
Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport, Scitec Nutrition, British Airways, InnoGames, Osteology Foundation, Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH, NTC Contracting
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Email Applications solution is right for you?

Download our free Email Applications Report and find out what your peers are saying about Microsoft, Zimbra, IBM, and more!