HU
System Administrator at a logistics company with 51-200 employees
Offers solid anti-virus protection but isn't so scalable

What is most valuable?

The anti-virus protection it offers our clients is solid.

What needs improvement?

Currently, no solution can offer you 100% protection from viruses such as WannaCry ransomware. Fortinet should strive to improve their prevention systems.

I have been using this solution for about two to three years.

This solution is stable.

FortiAnalyzer does slow down when there is a heavy load of users, but it still does its job. Also, when many logs are generated throughout many sessions, the Analyser slows down.

The technical support is not very reliable. Sometimes it…

What is most valuable?

The anti-virus protection it offers our clients is solid.

What needs improvement?

I have been using this solution for about two to three years.

This solution is stable.

The technical support is not very reliable. Sometimes it takes them up to a week to get back to us.

The initial setup is not complex. The basic setup takes roughly 30 minutes to one hour — reconfiguration can take up to one day.

What other advice do I have?

If you have Fortinet Firewall, you must implement FortiAnalyzer because, without the Analyzer, you can't generate the polls.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of seven. I would give them a higher rating if they improved their scalability.

Product Categories
Log Management
Download our free Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.