Manjil Bhetwal
Presales Engineer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Easy to deploy and use with good reporting, but technical support needs to be improved

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our clients.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the ease of deployment and ease of use. The reporting is good.

What needs improvement?

This solution could be more agile. The technical support is in need of improvement.

I have between six and eight months of experience with FortiNAC.

FortiNAC is a stable solution.

This is a scalable solution and most of our customers are enterprise-level organizations. The majority and financial institutions and government bodies.

How are customer service and

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the ease of deployment and ease of use.

The reporting is good.

What needs improvement?

This solution could be more agile.

The technical support is in need of improvement.

I have between six and eight months of experience with FortiNAC.

FortiNAC is a stable solution.

I feel that technical support can be improved.

The complexity of the installation and the length of time for deployment depends on the client's requirements, as well as their level of involvement.

The pricing is similar to that of other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering this product is to first do a proof of concept. Everybody has different requirements and it is best to ensure that FortiNAC meets your needs before implementing it.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Download our free Network Access Control (NAC) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Fortinet, Cisco, Aruba Networks, and more!