Fortinet FortiSIEM Overview
Fortinet FortiSIEM is the #5 ranked solution in our list of top Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools. It is most often compared to Splunk: Fortinet FortiSIEM vs Splunk
What is Fortinet FortiSIEM?
FortiSIEM (formerly AccelOps 4) provides an actionable security intelligence platform to monitor security, performance and compliance through a single pane of glass.
Companies around the world use FortiSIEM for the following use cases:
- Threat management and intelligence that provide situational awareness and anomaly detection
- Alleviating compliance mandate concerns for PCI, HIPAA and SOX
- Managing “alert overload”
- Handling the “too many tools” reporting issue
- Addressing the MSPs/MSSPs pain of meeting service level agreements
Fortinet FortiSIEM is also known as FortiSIEM, AccelOps.
Fortinet FortiSIEM Buyer's Guide
Download the Fortinet FortiSIEM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2021
Fortinet FortiSIEM Customers
FortiSIEM has hundreds of customers worldwide in markets including managed services, technology, financial services, healthcare, and government. Customers include Aruba Networks, Compushare, Port of San Diego, Cleveland Indians, Infoblox, Healthways, and Referentia.
Fortinet FortiSIEM Video
What users are saying about Fortinet FortiSIEM pricing:
- "Its price can be better. We are Fortinet partners, so we can get discounts, but its price can be an issue at the beginning for others. There is a licensing scheme for every case. There are three licensing schemes that we can choose from."
- "We bought the perpetual license, so we own the product, but there is a three-year support renewal fee for that."