Fortinet FortiWeb Overview
What is Fortinet FortiWeb?
FortiWeb is a web application firewall (WAF) that protects hosted web applications from attacks that target known and unknown exploits. Using multi-layered and correlated detection methods, FortiWeb defends applications from known vulnerabilities and from zero-day threats.
Fortinet FortiWeb Buyer's Guide
Download the Fortinet FortiWeb Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Fortinet FortiWeb Customers
Lush, Barnabas Health, Options, Riverside Healthcare, Hillsbourough County Schools, Columbia Public Schools, Schiller AG
Fortinet FortiWeb Video
What users are saying about Fortinet FortiWeb pricing:
- "The solution gives us the best price to performance ratio."
- "It is an expensive suite and it is an expensive solution, but it is a manageable one for an enterprise."
- "There are no costs in addition to the standard licensing fees."
- "All our Fortinet pricing is bundled together for different products, like FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, and FortiWeb. FortiWeb, by itself, is probably around $2,500 to $3,500."
- "Its subscription prices are cheaper, and it is not very expensive. From a price perspective, Fortinet is a very well-known security vendor. Subscriptions are very simple. They have a couple of licenses on an appliance, and that's it. The cost is not that big. One license is 40K, which they give with all the products. Another one includes the subscriptions for threat prevention, IPS, sandboxing, etc, which is more than enough."
Fortinet FortiWeb Reviews