Fudo PAM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Fudo PAM is #7 ranked solution in top Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools. IT Central Station users give Fudo PAM an average rating of 8 out of 10. Fudo PAM is most commonly compared to CyberArk Privileged Access Manager:Fudo PAM vs CyberArk Privileged Access Manager. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.
What is Fudo PAM?

We are the leading vendor of innovative IT security solutions. We focus on privileged access management and privileged session monitoring, combined under the Fudo Security brand. The Fudo product line merges innovation and an intuitive user experience with strong security features. These are the hallmarks of the future designs of the company.

Fudo PAM was previously known as Fudo Privileged Access Management.

Download the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2021

Fudo PAM Customers

KFC, BP, Santander, Burger King, ING, Starbucks, Yahoo, DHL

Fudo PAM Video

Fudo PAM Reviews

Mahdi Talaee
Information Technology Security Specialist at BornaNetworkManagers
Reseller
Our research shows this is superior to competing products in some ways

• "We are convinced that Fudo PAM is better than competing products like WALLIX."
  • "The stability is not very good."

What is our primary use case?

The access management part of the solution is the primary part of the product that we use. The client that we have wants to limit user access to applications within the user's sessions. The client wants to keep logs about the users who are working on their servers. The main purpose is really to maintain these logs and restrict the use of applications in a user's session.

What is most valuable?

We do not have a lot of detailed information about Fudo PAM from a user's perspective. We mostly have collected studies about the feature set and comparisons to other products. We were looking to answer some questions for customers such as if it were possible in Fudo to block a session if users try to run an application and other questions like that.

What needs improvement?

From what we know and have seen, I do not think that Fudo PAM has to add much of anything to meet user needs. The ease-of-use for setting up session management and password management could be enhanced because they are really important for our customers and other users. The easier it is for them, the better.

The initial setup and installation was a little buggy and took longer than expected. This part of the solution should be improved.

We have not really been using Fudo PAM (Privileged Access Management) for a long time. Our experience with it is really just a one-off implementation for a client who needed us to use the solution in our project with them.

To tell you the truth, I find that Fudo is not very stable and we had some issues during the implementation. It is working now, but it was not stable to start with and the implementation process should have been easier.

From what we know of the product it is scalable. The clients that we serve want to have a scalable solution and this is one of the claims of the vendor.

We are involved in working with some other security products in the antivirus and ESET (Essential Security against Evolving Threats) categories like Kaspersky DLC (Data Link Control) and EDR (Enhanced Data Detection and Response). We just want to be able to offer a variety of solutions to our customers and good information on products such as Fudo PAM. If we just provide Fudo PAM for our customers, the customers will want to know how other products compare and maybe which ones are better than the others. We have to study the range of products to know those answers.

I think it is really important that the duration of implementation is short. This is especially true when you are doing the installations for a client. It does not matter which products we are talking about — whether it is Fudo or WALLIX — customers will want to have it deployed in a short amount of time. The time it takes for the implementation is really important. Customers want to implement and scale their PAM solution in a short time. This aspect of Fudo could be improved.

One of our customers wanted to know about WALLIX and how it compared to Fudo. They needed to know the differences between them. We just want to get more familiar with these two products and be aware of the features and advantages so we had to study them.

What other advice do I have?

Right now we are encouraging our customers to use Fudo PAM because it is the only product in PAM technology that we have to offer them. Because we have looked into it, we are convinced that Fudo PAM is better than WALLIX. Living in Iran and providing security products is really the core of a business such as ours.

On a scale from one to ten (where one is the worst and ten is the best), I would rate Fudo PAM as an eight-out-of-ten. It gets and eight because, from my research, I think there are some ways that WALLIX is better than the Fudo. So in that way, Fudo has places where it can improve. We are judging that by our technical research, so I am not sure about it first hand as we have not actually used WALLIX.

OZ
Lead Systems Architect at IT Specialist LLC
Flexible, intuitive, and easy to install

• "Fudo PAM was the most flexible and intuitive interface out of all of the products in the PAM sector."
  • "Professional training and certification would be great."

What is our primary use case?

We are a system integrator and this is one of the solutions that we provide to our clients. We also use this solution internally.

Fudo PAM is used for access management.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the interface. Fudo PAM was the most flexible and intuitive interface out of all of the products in the PAM sector.

This solution is easy to install.

What needs improvement?

Professional training and certification would be great.

Regional support in Ukraine is lacking, although they are new and do not have many offices around the world.

It would be helpful to have the ability to search for privileged accounts on endpoints, such as service accounts.

I have been working with Fudo PAM for approximately one year.

We have not had any problems with lag or instability.

We do not have very big installations, but assuming that it is cluster-based I think that it should be ok. I would rate scalability a seven out of ten.

Our customers are companies that range in size from 500 to 5,000 people.

We currently get our support from the distributor instead of the vendor directly. Our national vendor directs it. I would rate the support a seven out of ten.

The installation is easy and you can install the whole solution in two to four hours, maximum.

What other advice do I have?

We are in the process of migrating from version 4.0 to version 4.2.

This is a solution that I recommend because it is a simple privileged access management system that is done very well. They're a company that directs all of their efforts to this specific goal and they do it great.

Find out what your peers are saying about Fudo Security, CyberArk, One Identity and others in Privileged Access Management (PAM). Updated: December 2021.
554,676 professionals have used our research since 2012.
IS
IT Specialist at IT Specialist LLC
Enables us to control access and to administer computers and servers in our company

• "it's perfect to control and administer computers in our company."
  • "The configuration is difficult."

What is our primary use case?

We use this product to control access and to administer computers and servers in our company. We are a reseller. We have engineers who configure Fudo Privileged Access Management and deploy the product for our customers. We also test Fudo Privileged Access Management and in the future, we will sell some technical instruments to go along with the product.

How has it helped my organization?

I cannot say much about this, because I use only the client. I do not configure the servers. A colleague that I work with has expressed some issues with the configuration. The configuration is difficult.

What is most valuable?

I think that Fudo Privileged Access Management is a very good program. For our system, it's perfect to control and administer computers in our company. We can usually find information or find what users are doing on our servers. Both the dashboards and the interface are good. I like this program and I like the front end and feature in Fudo Privileged Access Management.

We have been using Fudo Privileged Access Management for one month.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Fudo Privileged Access Management at a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
Download our free Privileged Access Management (PAM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Fudo Security, CyberArk, One Identity, and more!