EW
Head of Pre-Sales at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Good anti-spam engine for emails, easy to implement, and useful for many things

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for online calendar and meetings. It can also be used for email, notes, cloud storage, and Google Drive.

What is most valuable?

When it comes to email, Google has a very good anti-spam engine or solution. We get very less spams. We don't have to use an external anti-spam solution with this.

What needs improvement?

In Google Meet, there is no feature for recording a meeting. It should have a feature for recording.

I have been using this solution for more than three years.

We have somewhere around 75 users. Its usage will increase to a maximum of 100 users.

Their technical support is…

What needs improvement?

I have been using this solution for more than three years.

Their technical support is fine. For most of the things, we don't need support, but whenever required, we can get support.

Being a cloud solution, no big effort is required for its implementation. It is easy to implement this solution.

We normally purchase the license on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I would rate G Suite Enterprise a nine out of ten.

UM
IT Manager at a comms service provider with 1,001-5,000 employees
Has an easy setup and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for collaborative jobs, email, meetings, Google Drive and for storing information.

What needs improvement?

While, overall, I am satisfied with the solution, the stability could be improved, such as the issue of Google meetings being disparate from those on Zoom platforms.

We have been using G Suite Enterprise for two years.

The stability should be addressed.

Since I am using the cloud, I am not in a position to comment on the solution's scalability.

The solution's technical support is very good.

How was the initial

What needs improvement?

We have been using G Suite Enterprise for two years.

The stability should be addressed.

The solution's technical support is very good.

The initial setup of G Suite Enterprise is easy.

While I cannot recall exactly how long the full deployment took us, I believe we are talking about two or three months. During this period we needed to migrate from Microsoft to Google, after which we had some work to tend to.

What other advice do I have?

There are around 4,000 people using the solution in our organization.

My advice to others is to not give up, since the starter form changed and they'll be off work.

I rate G Suite Enterprise as a nine out of ten.

Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
554,586 professionals have used our research since 2012.
ST
Information Technology Manager at a non-profit with 1-10 employees
Easy to implement, straightforward to use, and it is stable

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use it as our email system.

What needs improvement?

When I compare with Office 365, G Suite has fewer features. The collaboration in Office 365 is more advanced and more developed than G Suite.

We have been using the G Suite Basic Edition for between two and three years.

We have not had any limitations with G Suite. There are no issues with the stability of this product.

We have not needed help from technical support. G Suite is pretty much straightforward.

There is nothing to install. We just have to subscribe to it. The implementation was very easy.

Which

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use it as our email system.

What needs improvement?

When I compare with Office 365, G Suite has fewer features.

We have been using the G Suite Basic Edition for between two and three years.

There is nothing to install. We just have to subscribe to it.

The implementation was very easy.

We have plans to migrate to Office 365. We want to keep everything on the same platform for office applications. Rather than purchase two licenses, we would like to purchase one.

What other advice do I have?

I would say that Office 365 is better to use.

RK
Technical Director at a non-profit with 1-10 employees
A very open and easy to use solution; good stability

What is our primary use case?

I'm the company technical director and we are customers of G Suite.

What is most valuable?

I like G Suite, it's more open than Microsoft and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The solution doesn't work so well if we put a lot of data on it. I would also like to see G Suite catch up with the Microsoft Excel functionality, it would be useful for us.

The solution is stable.

Scalability could be improved, we sometimes have issues when there is a lot of data. We have around 50 G Suite users in the company.

The initial setup is easy and straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this…

What is our primary use case?

I'm the company technical director and we are customers of G Suite.

What is most valuable?

I like G Suite, it's more open than Microsoft and easy to use.

The solution is stable.

The initial setup is easy and straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution and rate it eight out of 10.

PM
IT Director at a analyst firm with 201-500 employees
Email communication that is easy to use and is always ahead of this competition

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for communications, through email.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it is simple to use. Everybody tries to emulate Google. I would say that they are leaders in the area of email. It's a rolling release, it's always changing.

What needs improvement?

The price could be reduced.

I have been using G Suite Enterprise for approximately two years.

What other advice do I have?

They are always ahead of the competition, there is not much to improve as long as they keep maintaining the same momentum. I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for communications, through email.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it is simple to use.

It's a rolling release, it's always changing.

What needs improvement?

The price could be reduced.

I have been using G Suite Enterprise for approximately two years.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.