Google Analytics Reviews

rating
Miguel Brito
Dj, Emprendedor y Community Manager en Eventos CAR-YAN at a government
May 23 2018

What is most valuable?

Universal Analytics is the most reliable version, because it fixes errors of older versions and has more complete information about users.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization has improved because we have solid data that we can use to analyze the impact of our public policies. Also, as a freelancer, it helps me to know if what I do as a DJ is liked or not by the people.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes, the statistics are not updated in real-time and it takes a little time. There are pages where it updates faster than others. If you do not use JavaScript, you will be invisible to Google Analytics. If you have the option of... more»
Mohammed Anzil
Founder and Chief Editor at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
Aug 02 2018

What do you think of Google Analytics?

Primary Use Case: I use Google Analytics to track my website visitors, especially their locations. It helps me learn user interest and behaviour, simply by tracking what is happening on my website. • Improvements to My Organization: Google Analytics is the world's most popular freemium web analytics service, used worldwide by thousands of companies including ours. • Valuable Features: Even though it's free, Google Analytics is packed with many of the same reports you'll find in high-priced solutions, especially concerning data relating to real-time visitor tracking. • Room for Improvement: I would be happy if they improved their Android app. • Use of Solution: More than five years.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Google Analytics

Find out what your peers are saying about Google Analytics vs. Optimizely and others in Web Analytics.
291,767 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Google Analytics Questions

Google Analytics Projects By Members

Google Analytics Consultants

What is Google Analytics?

Enterprise-class web analytics. Google Analytics not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back. Delivered on Google's world-class platform.
Google Analytics customers
Air Show Buzz, AlfaStrakhovanie, Amari, Global Tech LED, Klarna, La Tienda, Nissan Motor Company, Rasmussen College, Shoes of Prey, Twiddy