Google App Engine Reviews

industry
rating
System Programmer at a non-profit with 201-500 employees
Jun 26 2017

What is most valuable?

Free Tier is basic if you simply want to test your development or if are not sure whether the product you are trying to launch will be successful. Free tier is unlimited in time. Other platforms used to offer a one year Free Tier. This... more»

How has it helped my organization?

It lets you forget about everything not related to development, while allowing great load variations.

What needs improvement?

The programming interface is not easy, but I can't talk deeply about it, as I have used a framework which hid the API. I can't detail anything about GAE API, as I didn't use it. Nevertheless, I could have a look at it. I could especially look... more»
Personal docente at a K-12 educational company or school
Jul 16 2018

What do you think of Google App Engine?

Primary Use Case This solution is very efficient and easy to use. It is easily integrated with the needs of each user without the having to go to a third party. • Improvements to My Organization Each application we choose meets the needs of the organization. The applications are very interactive and their prices are very accessible to each user. • Valuable Features Its ability to integrate with most devices helps users who have different or old devices. • Room for Improvement Data consumption of the device could be improved. • Use of Solution One to three years.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Google App Engine

Find out what your peers are saying about Google, Microsoft, Heroku and others in PaaS Clouds.
291,145 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Google App Engine Questions

Google App Engine Projects By Members

Google App Engine Consultants

What is Google App Engine?

Google App Engine is a Platform-as-a-Service (Paas) provider that equips web application developers with all the resources and tools that they need to develop, test, and run their applications on Google's infrastructure. Everything is built into the kit, so with one download of the SDK, you'll be well on your way to first-rate apps.

Google App Engine customers

Khan Academy, Best Buy, Gigya, MetOffice, Getaround, Mimiboard, NewsLimited, WebFilings, and CloudLock.

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which PaaS Clouds solution is right for you?

Download our free PaaS Clouds Report and find out what your peers are saying about Google, Microsoft, Heroku, and more!