GoToConnect OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is GoToConnect?

GoToConnect is the easy to manage unified collaboration platform. It comes with everything a business needs to take advantage of the cloud for video meetings, business telephony, and instant messaging; all available through one application, and accessible from anywhere. Increase productivity with reduced downtime and improve IT visibility by easily monitoring the health of your communication platform with our GoTo Admin system health dashboard.

GoToConnect is also known as Jive Voice.

GoToConnect Customers

Dartmouth College, National Holistic Institute (NHI), Larry H. Miller Dealerships, Farmers Insurance, EMA Consulting, KAD Dental Staffing, Alberts, EMS Copiers, Dragon 2000, Kiernan Trebach, Saint Mary's College of California, Vallejo City Unified School District, Go Insurance

GoToConnect Video

GoToConnect Reviews

JW
President at a transportation company with 11-50 employees
Great voice mail and call transfer from home features with a helpful technical support team

• "It allows us to serve our clients from home exactly as though we were in the office."
  • "The ring delay could be improved. Our cell phones often continue to ring after we have answered the phone."

What is our primary use case?

This product allows my agents to work from home. We are a travel agency in Ontario, Canada

As most travel agencies were adversely affected by the pandemic, Jive allowed us to continue to provide the same level of service to our clients even though the government required us to be physically closed.

We are able to transfer calls as though we were in the office.

How has it helped my organization?

The product allows us to serve our clients from home, as though we were in the office. It's completely transparent to our clients.

What is most valuable?

The voice mail and call transfer from home are great features. It allows us to serve our clients from home exactly as though we were in the office.

What needs improvement?

When we are in office using our yealink phones, our cell phones continue to ring after we have answered our Yealink phones.

When we are working remotely, It would be helpful to know which agent has responded to a call. That would allow us to avoid duplication when responding to missed calls. All agents should be able to see this feature, that would make our lives  a lot easier and avoid annoying our clients.

I've been using the solution for two years.

We have experienced no downtime. The solution's stability is dependent on your internet provider, however.

It is scalable.

The solution offers excellent support and service throughout implementation..as well as after the fact.

Yes. We switched because our agents who worked from home did not require a hard line. Other companies were charging $15 per extension.

The initial setup is slightly complex, but the support was complete and thorough.

We handled the implementation in-house.

Yes, we obtained quotes from at least five other vendors.

What other advice do I have?

Jive is simple to administer while also offering solutions to complex problems.

Other