GoToMyPC OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

GoToMyPC is #9 ranked solution in top Remote Access tools. IT Central Station users give GoToMyPC an average rating of 10 out of 10. GoToMyPC is most commonly compared to TeamViewer:GoToMyPC vs TeamViewer. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 18% of all views.
What is GoToMyPC?
GoToMyPC is a web-based screen-sharing product that allows you to access your computer from any other Internet-connected computer in the world. With GoToMyPC, you have the flexibility to work where, when and how you want. Use your computer's programs and applications, read and send email, edit files and access network resources as if you were sitting in front of it.

Download the Remote Access Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

GoToMyPC Customers

The Lubitz Financial Group, Stitely & Kartsetter PLLC

GoToMyPC Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about GoToMyPC pricing:
  • "It was cheap and now it is comparably expensive. It costs me $484 to use the solution with just two physical PCs."
  • "We pay approximately 2,000 Euros a year for the solution. The licensing is all-inclusive; you don't have to pay for extra add-ons or services."

GoToMyPC Reviews

SHARLENE KIESLICH
Controller at Wallingford Inn
Accessing multiple PCs from remote locations is easy and reliable with this solution

• "I can do anything from a remote desktop as if I were sitting at my own PC."
  • "The technical support is good."
  • "The installation is almost instant."
  • "The pricing has tripled in a small amount of time and there is not three times better service."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case for the product is to log into two different desktops. So if I am at either office, I can tap into both of my desktops regardless of the physical location.

What is most valuable?

One of the most convenient features is that I can print from it and do everything as I would if I were sitting at my own desktop.

What needs improvement?

The solution works very well, I do not have any problem with it at all. The only problem is they have more than tripled their price in the last three years over what they used to charge. A price reduction would probably be warranted as I am not getting three times the service.

My husband uses it too and he agrees that a price reduction would be the only thing he would be looking for. The vendor more than tripled the price in the last three years — so it has doubled and then doubled again. They have just kind of gone through the roof when it comes to pricing and I think that they are justifying that because of the demand.

I think I have been using GoToMyPC for at least six years. It might be longer.

I have had no problems with GoToMyPC from a standpoint of stability. The connectivity is reliable and secure.

Expanding the reach of the product and the interface security was good. We only have two people in our company using the solution because it is based on need and not everyone works from multiple locations.

The technical support and the interface are both very good. I have had no problems using the product. It has been very easy to interface with and use to solve my access issues in all the years that I have been using it.

The setup was far more straightforward than complex. I think it was very easy.

Actually, I think the installation happened almost instantly. As long as I just set it up and did not bother trying to customize anything, it was very quick. We obviously did not need to use an integrator or consultant for deployment.

The pricing is a bit of an issue in that it has increased dramatically. My cost is $484 for two desktops — for two different computers.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend GoToMyPC for other people that are looking to solve the issue of wanting to access multiple physical desktops.

On a scale of one to ten (where one is the worst and ten is the best), I would rate this product as a ten-out-of-ten.

GS
Project Manager at SOLUZIONE SRL
Easy to implement, quick deployment, and very good technical support

• "The solution is very quick to set up."
  • "Integration could be improved. I'd prefer if the solution could integrate with our support and report tools as well as our timesheet reporting."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to assist our customers.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very quick to set up.

What needs improvement?

I've been using the solution for two to three years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable. We have about 100 users on it currently.

Technical support is very good and very fast. We find them to be very knowledgeable.

We also use TeamViewer. We switch between the two solutions depending on the client.

The initial setup is straightforward. It only takes a few hours to create your environment and add it to the cloud.

We handled the implementation ourselves.

We evaluated Cisco Webex among other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model.

I'd recommend the solution. I'd rate it nine out of ten.