Grasshopper OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Grasshopper?
  • Keep your existing number - Maintain your brand
  • Get a toll free or local number - national or local presence
  • Multiple extensions - for everyone on your team
  • Call forwarding to mobile phones - work from anywhere
  • Voicemails transcribed - delivered to your email
  • No new hardware - use your existing phones
  • Send business text messages - from your toll free or local number

Grasshopper Customers

360clean, Batchbook, Brimtech, Collabo, Everything Happy, FillASeat, Globalme, HomeStars, MOVE Systems, Municibid, Ocasomedia, Rentity, SkinOwl, SoundBetter, Titan PPC, TeamGantt

Grasshopper Video

Archived Grasshopper Reviews (more than two years old)

it_user719805
Facade Consultant at a construction company
Gives A Blank Canvas In Order To Create, Automate, And Solve Complex 2D And 3D Tasks

• "The product gives you a blank canvas in order to create, automate, and solve complex 2D and 3D tasks."
  • "Interoperability with other programs and inability to file share and collaborate within a team or office."

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Three to four years.

The program can crash when solving complex tasks, however overall it is quite stable.

Yes. Often scripts can become very large and as a result slow, however we have developed our own workflow and plugin to solve this issue (Elefront).

Support comes via the Grasshopper website and forum, which is often a good source of information with quick responses to questions that you might have.

Not really, most people start with basic scripting then move on to Grasshopper, the advantage of GH is the visual aspect of being able to see what you're scripting.

Very simple.

It's free. So keep it going that way!

Not really much competition.

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend! Needs a good level of training to get going, but once you have the knowledge, it is a highly valuable skill/asset.

Owner Referral Center Manager at a hospitality company with 5,001-10,000 employees

What is most valuable?

One of the features I enjoy the most is the capability in which you can get a number without having a physical office. Our company works virtually. We each have an extension and voicemail. You do not need new hardware. Just download the app to your mobile phone and you are ready. When calling back, you open the app and dial from there. This is a great software for start-ups, virtual offices and small businesses.

How has it helped my organization?

It's been great. Having a phone number with a professional voiceover is key to a successful company. This feature of extensions helps us allocate the calls according to the clients' needs. The customer can chose from tech support to accounting, or even operator. Grasshopper has allowed us to improve in our customer support.

What needs improvement?

An area that needs immediate improvement will be the monthly minutes. This feature of monthly minutes affects when trying to contact new leads, do follow ups and conference calls. You want to have the peace of mind that you can talk to a client without thinking about the minutes.

I have used it for one year.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service are great; very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Technical support is 8/10.

We did not previously use a different solution. We were using a regular mobile phone and we needed something professional.

Initial setup was not complex at all.

It is a great tool for a start-up, virtual offices and small businesses. Once the company is stable enough, then you can transition to a VoIP system.

Before choosing this product, we also looked in to RingCentral.

Product Categories