HCL Domino OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is HCL Domino?
HCL Domino (formerly IBM Domino) is a secure, enterprise-grade, application development platform. From IT to business, HCL Domino is the only low to pro-code application development platform that allows your business to build robust applications to solve workflow and process challenges fast. HCL Domino powers businesses around the world with 15,000 customers and 10 million apps built on our platform. HCL Domino has always been a secure, rock-solid, and proven solution.
- Low cost of ownership - minimizing administration needs through automated installations, policies and monitoring helps staff focus on higher value tasks.
- Minimized infrastructure - reducing costs by using less power, memory, data storage, network bandwidth and servers.
- Rich application environment - supporting workflow-driven and people-oriented applications that help a wide variety of business operations deliver enhanced results.
- Security-rich - helping protect your critical business assets. You can control information access, protect information and guarantee document authenticity.
- High availability - featuring advanced clustering, replication, server fault recovery and automated diagnostic tools.
HCL Domino is also known as IBM Lotus Domino, Lotus Domino.
Download the Rapid Application Development Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
HCL Domino Customers
A1 Telekom, Acubiz, Afrisam, E. A. Juffali & Brothers, Fiducia & GAD, and Pakistan State Oil
HCL Domino Video
What users are saying about HCL Domino pricing:
- "We're happy with the price of our license — it's pretty standard."
- "Price is reasonable compared to the other solutions."
HCL Domino Reviews