User Assessments By Topic About HCL Lotus Domino
HCL Lotus Domino Questions
What is HCL Lotus Domino?
IBM Domino is an advanced platform for hosting social business applications. IBM Domino (formerly IBM Lotus Domino) provides:
- Low cost of ownership - minimizing administration needs through automated installations, policies and monitoring helps staff focus on higher value tasks.
- Minimized infrastructure - reducing costs by using less power, memory, data storage, network bandwidth and servers.
- Rich application environment - supporting workflow-driven and people-oriented applications that help a wide variety of business operations deliver enhanced results.
- Security-rich - helping protect your critical business assets. You can control information access, protect information and guarantee document authenticity.
- High availability - featuring advanced clustering, replication, server fault recovery and automated diagnostic tools.
Also known asIBM Lotus Domino, Lotus Domino
HCL Lotus Domino customers
Finanz Informatik, Canal Barge Co.Inc., DAI, JGC Corporation, SMC Corporation, Daifuku Co. Ltd., Aibel AS