Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series Overview
Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series is the #15 ranked solution in our list of best All-Flash Storage Arrays. It is most often compared to Dell EMC Unity XT: Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series vs Dell EMC Unity XT
What is Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series?
RETHINK YOUR DEFINITION OF SPEED AND PERFORMANCE
With adaptive, guaranteed data reduction and a 100% data-availability guarantee, Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F series helps you tackle complicated business challenges. Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) VSP F series delivers up to 4.8M IOPS with sub-millisecond response times.
Featuring legendary Hitachi reliability, VSP F series arrays are backed by the industries only 100% availability guarantee. For these reasons, 80% of the Fortune 500 choose Hitachi all-flash arrays to accelerate the performance of mission-critical applications like Oracle, SAP, Virtualization, Microsoft apps etc. With over 350 patents in flash technology, Hitachi’s innovative mix of flash hardware and software accelerates ROI with enterprise-class reliability and performance.
Download the All-Flash Storage Arrays Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series Customers
Turkcell, Owens Corning, Region Nord, Net Credit Financial Group (NFC Group), Russian Railways
Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series Video
What users are saying about Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series pricing:
- "When you are looking for high-end solutions such as this, price is less important than stability and availability."
- "This solution is cheaper than Dell EMC VMAX. When you are looking for a high-end solution, price matters, but availability and stability are more important than the price."
- "It is expensive as compared to other vendors, but its price is good if you are looking for stability, reliability, performance, and security."
- "I would like to see better pricing and more discounts."
- "This is an expensive solution."