HPE Intelligent Management Center Overview
HPE Intelligent Management Center is the #15 ranked solution in our list of top Network Management Applications. It is most often compared to Cisco Prime: HPE Intelligent Management Center vs Cisco Prime
What is HPE Intelligent Management Center?
HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) is a comprehensive management platform that was built from the ground up to support the Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security (FCAPS) model. It provides features and functions that are designed for comprehensive management of the network infrastructure. IMC was designed to provide the following functions:
- Supports the ITIL operational center of excellence IT practices model.
- Uses a single-pane management paradigm to enable end-to-end business management of IT services
- Provides scalability by supporting distributed and hierarchical system architectures, through additional operating system and database support.
- Uses an SOA model to provide full resource, service, and user management.
- Enables integration of traditionally separate management tools using a modular design.
- Enables enterprises to expand their infrastructure management in scale and to seamlessly accommodate new technologies at the same time.
HPE Intelligent Management Center is also known as HPE IMC.
Download the Network Management Applications Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
HPE Intelligent Management Center Video