HPE Intelligent Management Center is #13 ranked solution in top Network Management Applications
. IT Central Station users give HPE Intelligent Management Center an average rating of 8 out of 10.
HPE Intelligent Management Center is most commonly compared to Cisco Prime: HPE Intelligent Management Center vs Cisco Prime.
The top industry researching this solution is
Comms Service Provider, accounting for 26% of all views.
What is HPE Intelligent Management Center?
HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) is a comprehensive management platform that was built from the ground up to support the Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security (FCAPS) model. It provides features and functions that are designed for comprehensive management of the network infrastructure. IMC was designed to provide the following functions:
- Supports the ITIL operational center of excellence IT practices model.
- Uses a single-pane management paradigm to enable end-to-end business management of IT services
- Provides scalability by supporting distributed and hierarchical system architectures, through additional operating system and database support.
- Uses an SOA model to provide full resource, service, and user management.
- Enables integration of traditionally separate management tools using a modular design.
- Enables enterprises to expand their infrastructure management in scale and to seamlessly accommodate new technologies at the same time.
HPE Intelligent Management Center is also known as HPE IMC.
Download the Network Management Applications Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021
HPE Intelligent Management Center Video