EK
Project Manager at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Good performance and has good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for multiple network locations. We use XL servers and EIP software.

What is most valuable?

The performance of the solution is good.

What needs improvement?

Technical support could be improved on the solution.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is easy to scale as needed.

The technical support has been a let down for us. It's something the company has to work on. We haven't been satisfied with their level of service.

The initial setup…

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

The performance of the solution is good.

What needs improvement?

Technical support could be improved on the solution.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is easy to scale as needed.

The initial setup isn't complex. It's quite easy and straightforward.

I handled the implementation myself.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model.

I'd recommend the solution. We'd buy the solution again without any hesitation.

I'd rate it eight out of ten.

HA
Manager Infrastructure and Security (SCADA) at a government with 1,001-5,000 employees
Reliable data storage service that is easy to implement

What is our primary use case?

I'm the Manager of Infrastructure and Security at our company and we are a customer of Huawei.

What is most valuable?

There are several valuable features. Huawei provides excellent and efficient support, and the product is a good price. It's very reasonable for the service they offer compared to their competitors.

What needs improvement?

The GUI is the only thing I would like to see improved, and the user interface is not so user friendly.

I've been using this solution for six months.

Initial setup is very straightforward, very easy. We didn't have any challenges.

What other advice do I have?

The product is still new for us so we haven't yet come across any technical…

What needs improvement?

I've been using this solution for six months.

What other advice do I have?

The product is still new for us so we haven't yet come across any technical issues yet. It's possible there will be some problems.

I would rate this product an eight out of 10.

Product Categories
All-Flash Storage Arrays
Download our free All-Flash Storage Arrays Report and find out what your peers are saying about Huawei, Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and more!