HubSpot CRM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot CRM tracks customer interactions automatically – whether they’re in an email, across social media, or on a call. Sync with Gmail or Outlook using HubSpot Sales, and capture every call, email, or meeting as it happens.

Download the CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

HubSpot CRM Customers
digimind, easyrecrue, software2, subaru, suzuki
HubSpot CRM Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about HubSpot CRM pricing:
  • "I do not recall the particulars of the licensing fees."
  • "HubSpot CRM is affordable."

HubSpot CRM Reviews

RG
Vice President Int’l at a computer software company with 201-500 employees
A stable and scalable solution which allows us to work with multiple clients and contributes to our revenue

• "The solution's greatest value lies in its online capability in terms of web content creation."
  • "The solution's email capabilities could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for tracking sales opportunities as they move through our sales pipeline.

What is most valuable?

The solution's greatest value lies in its online capability in terms of web content creation.

We use the solution for both Marketing Automation and CRM.

What needs improvement?

The solution's email capabilities could be improved. While these do exist, there are other platforms which offer much more robust capabilities when it comes to emailing.

We have been using HubSpot CRM for around eight years.

The stability is rock solid. I have never had an issue in this regard.

The solution is absolutely scalable and allows us to work with multiple clients.

Except in respect of the initial purchase, I have had very little interaction with tech support. But, I found the experience to be completely positive. They were easy to work with.

I would not characterize the initial setup as exceedingly difficult. We are talking more about an issue of configuring it to one's workflow and processes.

The deployment took around six months.

We worked with a partner who assisted us in setting up the solution.

The solution accounts for a significant portion of our lead generation or revenue. So, it is a very critical element of our business. It is very good and directly responsible for helping us acquire new clients.

I do not recall the particulars of the licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is deployed in the cloud.

There are half a dozen users making use of the solution in our organization.

Those who are considering implementing the solution are advised to document their processes beforehand.

I rate HubSpot CRM as an eight out of ten.

JS
AVP & Client Partner at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
MSP
Integrates well with emails, good tracking features, and simple to use

• "The solution is easy to use for anyone, integrates well with email, has simple node management, and has good tracking lead features."
  • "HubSpot CRM is easy to use compared to others solutions and anyone can use it. However, for enterprise companies, I would recommend Salesforce because it has established partners, can be more reliable, has more features, and has a more powerful integration with ERP modules which is important for enterprise companies. For multi-locations and multinational companies, Salesforce is one of the best."

What is our primary use case?

We are using HubSpot CRM for managing our opportunity and sales cycles. For example, from prospecting to closing the sales.

What is most valuable?

I have been using HubSpot CRM for approximately 10 months.

The solution is stable and has high availability option.

The solution is scalable.

HubSpot CRM can be adapted easily for small to large-sized companies.

We have approximately 200 people using this solution in my organization.

I have not needed to use technical support. I have not had an issue.

I have used Salesforce previously but it was more complicated than HubSpot CRM. It has language terminology that is difficult to understand if you are not an experienced professional.

The installation is straightforward. Adapting HubSpot from a one-person ran company to a large company is very good.

HubSpot CRM is affordable.

What other advice do I have?

HubSpot CRM is easy to use compared to others solutions and anyone can use it. However, for enterprise companies, I would recommend Salesforce because it has established partners, can be more reliable, has more features, and has a more powerful integration with ERP modules which is important for enterprise companies. For multi-locations and multinational companies, Salesforce is one of the best.

I rate HubSpot CRM and eight out of ten.

Product Categories
CRM
Download our free CRM Report and find out what your peers are saying about HubSpot, Oracle, Bitrix24, and more!