HubSpot Marketing Hub Overview

HubSpot Marketing Hub is the #3 ranked solution in our list of top Marketing Automation tools. It is most often compared to Salesforce Marketing Cloud: HubSpot Marketing Hub vs Salesforce Marketing Cloud

What is HubSpot Marketing Hub?
HubSpot is an inbound marketing platform, integrating blogging, social media monitoring and publishing, contacts, SEO, email marketing, marketing automation, and analytics in one easy to use and powerful platform. HubSpot's customers worldwide leverage the company's software and services to transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, TV ads, etc) to inbound lead generation, enabling them to leverage remarkable content and an integrated experience to deliver leadS. Aimed at optimizing inbound marketing by helping promote useful and original content, HubSpot also offers free marketing advice on its blog. HubSpot's inbound marketing software gives organizations the tools necessary to run successful inbound marketing campaigns. Through HubSpot, companies can monitor social media, create optimized landing pages, control SEO campaigns, monitor email marketing, and curate their blog. Integrated on a single platform, companies can automate their inbound marketing efforts to close customers. Integrates with existing HubSpot accounts or individual business needs.

Download the Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021

HubSpot Marketing Hub Customers
Emyth, CRS, ClearPivot, Stitch Live, SoldOut, Waterfall, SnapEngage, Duo
HubSpot Marketing Hub Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about HubSpot Marketing Hub pricing:
  • "We are on an annual license for this solution. There have many different versions to meet the needs of their customers, such as professional enterprise and basic versions. They charge for the particular feature or components which are available in the license you have."
  • "I believe an individual license costs $50 per month."

AP
Senior Manager, Product Strategy at a consultancy with 501-1,000 employees
MSP
Reliable and user-friendly with great dashboards

What is our primary use case?

On our website, we have lots of forms and LinkedIn ads that we run. We basically have lots of forms. We sync our HubSpot so that whatever form fields are being entered, whenever users want to download any assets, that automatically syncs in HubSpot, and HubSpot tells us, who has downloaded a certain asset.

• "It's my understanding that the initial setup is a straightforward process."
  • "It would be ideal if there was a way to forward a notification or create notifications for non-HubSpot users."

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer and an end-user. I'm not sure which version of the solution I'm currently using. I share a license. I can't recall the license number. Even though I have worked only worked with the solution for a short time, I would recommend HubSpot to be used, as they are very reliable. They are very responsive and the solution does most of the things for you. It is the best solution that I have worked with. I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten.
SK
Product Manager at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
Reliable, many features available, but needs to improve to stay competitive

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for marketing.

• "If we are having any difficulties, I can easily reach out to support executives and have a resolution. I am not sure if we paid for the technical support."
  • "HubSpot is mainly for enterprise clients and there is a lot of competition. There are better solutions, such as Eloqua and Marketo. This solution needs to improve the analytics for social media monitoring to a level that it can compete with other solutions available in the market. There are some limitations with the features compared to other solutions."

What other advice do I have?

I rate HubSpot Marketing Hub a seven out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about HubSpot, Salesforce, SAP and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: June 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.
GT
Client Executive at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Easy to use, good reporting, and it supports sending email from the interface

What is our primary use case?

I use HubSpot for lead management, funnel management, and marketing.

• "The most valuable features are the reports, overall usability, and ease of use."
  • "The search and questions aren't as intuitive as I would expect from a platform like this."

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing HubSpot is to have corporate best practices defined, or at least evolving in parallel with the implementation and bringing on new users. You want to make sure that everyone is using it the same way. I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.
ND
Executive Engagement Advisor / Founder at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
A good solution for email tracking

• "The solution helps me to structure and track marketing and sales emails."
  • "The solution does not enable one to know with certainty if another opened an email he had sent."

What other advice do I have?

I rate HubSpot Marketing Hub as an eight out of ten.
Product Categories
Marketing Automation
Download our free Marketing Automation Report and find out what your peers are saying about HubSpot, Salesforce, SAP, and more!