HubSpot Marketing Hub OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

HubSpot Marketing Hub is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top Marketing Automation tools. It is most often compared to Salesforce Marketing Cloud: HubSpot Marketing Hub vs Salesforce Marketing Cloud

What is HubSpot Marketing Hub?
HubSpot is an inbound marketing platform, integrating blogging, social media monitoring and publishing, contacts, SEO, email marketing, marketing automation, and analytics in one easy to use and powerful platform. HubSpot's customers worldwide leverage the company's software and services to transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, TV ads, etc) to inbound lead generation, enabling them to leverage remarkable content and an integrated experience to deliver leadS. Aimed at optimizing inbound marketing by helping promote useful and original content, HubSpot also offers free marketing advice on its blog. HubSpot's inbound marketing software gives organizations the tools necessary to run successful inbound marketing campaigns. Through HubSpot, companies can monitor social media, create optimized landing pages, control SEO campaigns, monitor email marketing, and curate their blog. Integrated on a single platform, companies can automate their inbound marketing efforts to close customers. Integrates with existing HubSpot accounts or individual business needs.

Download the Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

HubSpot Marketing Hub Customers
Emyth, CRS, ClearPivot, Stitch Live, SoldOut, Waterfall, SnapEngage, Duo
HubSpot Marketing Hub Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about HubSpot Marketing Hub pricing:
  • "We are on an annual license for this solution. There have many different versions to meet the needs of their customers, such as professional enterprise and basic versions. They charge for the particular feature or components which are available in the license you have."
  • "I believe an individual license costs $50 per month."

HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

AP
Senior Manager, Product Strategy at a consultancy with 501-1,000 employees
MSP
Reliable and user-friendly with great dashboards

• "It's my understanding that the initial setup is a straightforward process."
  • "It would be ideal if there was a way to forward a notification or create notifications for non-HubSpot users."

What is our primary use case?

On our website, we have lots of forms and LinkedIn ads that we run. We basically have lots of forms. We sync our HubSpot so that whatever form fields are being entered, whenever users want to download any assets, that automatically syncs in HubSpot, and HubSpot tells us, who has downloaded a certain asset.

What is most valuable?

I have only used one feature so far, which is this form field. When I say form field, it is like syncing HubSpot form fields with website form fields. That is the only one that I have used. Therefore, that is most valuable to me so far.

It has been an excellent, awesome product to work with.

It's my understanding that the initial setup is a straightforward process.

The solution is extremely reliable.

The solution is very user-friendly.

The dashboard is great.

What needs improvement?

As of now, given my 15, 20 days of experience, I have never faced any kind of single pain points with HubSpot.

It would be ideal if there was a way to forward a notification or create notifications for non-HubSpot users. For example, on my team, if there is one person not using the product, it would be nice if I could still create a HubSpot notification for them.

I've used the solution for 12 months. However, I've used it only for 15 to 20 days in the last five or six months.

The solution is stable. It's one of the most reliable solutions I have used. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. The performance is good.

From my side, I have not attempted to scale the solution. I can't speak to how scalable it is. I don't have enough experience to comment directly.

We have three or more individuals using the solution on our side.

How extensively the solution will be used, and if it will be expanded, is part of a management team decision. I can't speak to their plans in that regard.

I've been in touch with technical support and I have been very happy with them. I'd rate them at a nine out of ten. They are helpful and responsive. They're excellent.

I did not previously use a different tool.

The initial setup was done a long while back by the marketing operations team. It was very straightforward at that time, as far as I know. However, I was not directly a part of the process.

Our marketing operations team handled the implementation.

I don't manage the licensing. I'm not sure how it works. I can't speak to the exact costs or how the license is structured.

I did not evaluate other options before choosing this product.

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer and an end-user.

I'm not sure which version of the solution I'm currently using. I share a license. I can't recall the license number.

Even though I have worked only worked with the solution for a short time, I would recommend HubSpot to be used, as they are very reliable. They are very responsive and the solution does most of the things for you. It is the best solution that I have worked with.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

SK
Product Manager at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
Reliable, many features available, but needs to improve to stay competitive

• "If we are having any difficulties, I can easily reach out to support executives and have a resolution. I am not sure if we paid for the technical support."
  • "HubSpot is mainly for enterprise clients and there is a lot of competition. There are better solutions, such as Eloqua and Marketo. This solution needs to improve the analytics for social media monitoring to a level that it can compete with other solutions available in the market. There are some limitations with the features compared to other solutions."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for marketing.

How has it helped my organization?

It’s a tool which works well to evaluate leads journey and conversion

What is most valuable?

The valuable feature I have found in this solution are:

• Lead generation is very helpful overall.
  • Lead generation monthly email scheduling is very good.
  • Email drafts at any point in time can be edited, even if you schedule it for tomorrow you can edit it easily.
  • You can embed images in emails.
  • There is integration with social sites.
  • Integrates with other platforms, such as Salesforce. The data flow from HubSpot to Salesforce is very good. It is very powerful in automatically adding the data and the field you want into the dashboard.
  • Very light solution with many types of marketing automation.

What needs improvement?

HubSpot is mainly for enterprise clients and there is a lot of competition. There are better solutions, such as Eloqua and Marketo. This solution needs to improve the analytics for social media monitoring to a level that it can compete with other solutions available in the market. There are some limitations with the features compared to other solutions.

The email recipients sometimes do not receive some of the call-to-action images that are not downloading and this happens no matter what browsers are being used. This should improve in a future release.

I have been using this solution within the last 12 months.

The solution is reliable.

The solution is scalable with the use of customer relationship tools with CRM solutions.

The help section on HubSpot's website has a lot of documents, there is no need to go to an external site. There is a search box you can input what exactly you want and the related information will come up. It is not a community-type forum that some other vendors have, such as Salesforce where the community adds the information to your question to assist you. I think HubSpot's support team took a lot of use cases and then provided the information for their customers online which has been a benefit. The help section is comprehensive and you can find what you need.

I have used Eloqua and Marketo previously. Eloqua has some specialized features, such as
radial fix for social media monitoring.

The initial setup was straightforward.

I have evaluated other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

I rate HubSpot Marketing Hub a seven out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about HubSpot, Salesforce, SAP and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: October 2021.
541,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.
GT
Client Executive at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Easy to use, good reporting, and it supports sending email from the interface

• "The most valuable features are the reports, overall usability, and ease of use."
  • "The search and questions aren't as intuitive as I would expect from a platform like this."

What is our primary use case?

I use HubSpot for lead management, funnel management, and marketing.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the reports, overall usability, and ease of use.

Being able to send emails from within it, and the email campaigns are good features.

It is very flexible.

What needs improvement?

When using this product, improvements often have to be made at the corporate level, such as improving their overall best practices. The reason for this is the flexibility that the solution provides. For example, when different people are talking about a certain sales stage, there should be certain qualifications. One person might refer to a deal at the commit stage, whereas another one considers it to be at the qualification stage.

Although the interface is good, it is not very intuitive. I usually have to go to the admin to look for help with certain functions. The search and questions aren't as intuitive as I would expect from a platform like this. However, it may just be me getting up to speed with it.

I have been using HubSpot Marketing Hub since I joined this company, several months ago.

Stability-wise, this is a good product.

As far as I know, the scalability is good. We have perhaps 30 users in the company.

I have not been in touch with technical support.

I have used Salesforce for close to 20 years, and it's fairly similar, but there are some little idiosyncrasies that differentiate them.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing HubSpot is to have corporate best practices defined, or at least evolving in parallel with the implementation and bringing on new users. You want to make sure that everyone is using it the same way.

Edward Durante Jr
Warrior Representative at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
A user-friendly CRM platform with a valuable automation feature

• "The most valuable feature is probably automating the system. I can send mass emails to pretty much all my contacts or certain ones that meet the demographic requirements. I've used this one and one other CRM with an auto sales company. From my experience, just the ease of use and the user interface on HubSpot is phenomenal. It's really simple and easy to navigate the program. The functionality is phenomenal, and not just the Microsoft Office part but also with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. It's pretty nice."
  • "The upcoming tasks feature could be better. With HubSpot, whenever I put the contact information into Microsoft Office or Microsoft Outlook, it automatically inputs it into HubSpot. For example, it keeps telling me to contact my Solaris representative as an upcoming task. I've tried changing the contact in it to "not a lead," but it keeps sending me that notification."

What is our primary use case?

I use it to monitor leads and engage in sales automation processes. We use it to identify certain leads or potential clients, and we use it to maintain contact with them, post-sale.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is probably automating the system. I can send mass emails to pretty much all my contacts or certain ones that meet the demographic requirements. I've used this one and one other CRM with an auto sales company. From my experience, just the ease of use and the user interface on HubSpot is phenomenal. It's really simple and easy to navigate the program. The functionality is phenomenal, and not just the Microsoft Office part but also with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. It's pretty nice.

What needs improvement?

The upcoming tasks feature could be better. With HubSpot, whenever I put the contact information into Microsoft Office or Microsoft Outlook, it automatically inputs it into HubSpot. For example, it keeps telling me to contact my Solaris representative as an upcoming task. I've tried changing the contact in it to "not a lead," but it keeps sending me that notification.

I have been dealing with HubSpot Marketing Hub for about four months.

It has been pretty stable. I haven't had that many issues with this.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give HubSpot Marketing Hub a nine.

ND
Executive Engagement Advisor / Founder at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
A good solution for email tracking

• "The solution helps me to structure and track marketing and sales emails."
  • "The solution does not enable one to know with certainty if another opened an email he had sent."

What is most valuable?

The solution helps me to structure and track marketing and sales emails. It allows me to know when a person has opened them and if they have been disseminated.

What needs improvement?

The solution does not enable one to know with certainty if another opened an email he had sent. It may, in fact, be the organization itself that has automatically opened the email and not its recipient. As such, this capability is not a reliable metric.

I have been dealing with HubSpot Marketing Hub for around six months.

I consider the solution to be stable.

I have not had any dealings with technical support.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward.

As I employ a corporate license, I cannot say for certain how much it would cost on an individual basis. I believe it amounts to $50 per month.

What other advice do I have?

I rate HubSpot Marketing Hub as an eight out of ten.

Product Categories
Marketing Automation
Download our free Marketing Automation Report and find out what your peers are saying about HubSpot, Salesforce, SAP, and more!