HubSpot Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Thomas (Tom) Smith, III
Marketing Executive | Strategy | Automation | Digital | Social | Content | Ops | VOC | CRM | CX | at a media company with 51-200 employees
Jun 04 2018

What is most valuable?

Content management and dissemination since we are always creating more content. Lead management and nurturing customized for target personas.

How has it helped my organization?

Collected all of our digital content and allowed us to repurpose and share with other relevant content over time. Able to put together lead nurturing programs based on… more»

What needs improvement?

I am not in a position to afford the CRM at this point. I would like to get to a point where I can justify using it.

Take the 30-day free trial with HubSpot and any other vendor. Some marketing automation solutions are better for lead scoring and lead management, but I have not found a… more»

No, I have not found a solution that meets my needs better than HubSpot.

What other advice do I have?

Easy to use. Great customer support.

Eloqua, Marketo, Act-On, Silverpop, Adobe, Pardot
Thomas (Tom) Smith, III
Apr 28 2018

What is most valuable?

Content creation and dissemination. I love that I am able to access the 500 plus blog posts on my site, as well as the more than 800 articles I have written for DZone.com.

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to manage and measure content (blogs, CTAs, and landing pages). HubSpot serves as my Content Management Network for more than 500 of my own articles and… more»

What needs improvement?

Increase the CRM size for sole proprietors before increasing the fee. As an employee working to get some consulting projects, in addition to my full-time work, I am not in… more»

Have sufficient content before signing up for the 30-day trial.

What other advice do I have?

Great customer support and information of value on the site.

Yes. Eloqua, Marketo, Act-On
Find out what your peers are saying about HubSpot vs. Oracle Eloqua and other solutions. Updated: September 2019.
371,062 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Tracy Butcher
Web Coordinator at a marketing services firm with 11-50 employees
Oct 17 2018

What is most valuable?

* Sandbox environment: Provides a great way to test new templates and create content in the environment, then share it with the client for real-time evaluation. * Great file manager: Easy to work with, edit images, and organize files. * Design Manager: Ease of editing and creating templates after initial development. * HubDB: Great for modules, tables, resources and beautiful dynamic pages

How has it helped my organization?

* Overall speed and ease of use. * Sandbox environment allows for real-time examples to test and share with clients on the environment. * It allows us to shine with a deep understanding of the platform.

What needs improvement?

HubSpot is constantly working to improve and innovate. A downside to this is that sometimes it can be disorienting when they put out a new release/beta test without informing us. It can be a bit disorienting to have to figure out how to access and adjust things in a new layout unexpectedly.
Deepak Kumar
Vice President Global Growth & Demand (AI Cognitive & Advanced Analytics ) at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Aug 12 2018

What is most valuable?

* Deals and closing * Task reminders * Call logs We can choose the necessary stages as per the lead, and update it accordingly, then proceed it further.

How has it helped my organization?

It has eased managing the sales team and the sales journey right from setting up appointments. The best thing is the ease to customize per our needs.

What needs improvement?

They should integrate a bot, as it would be easier to get the status to the management team without logging into the CRM to get all the required details. I would recommend trying to use ElliQ, which is an excellent smart bot that can be used for automation.
Allison Armstrong
VP Marketing at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
Jul 03 2019

What do you think of HubSpot?

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution as a central marketing automation tool, integrated with SFDC CRM. We are also using HubSpot CMS but will be moving off of this soon.

How has it helped my organization?

HubSpot has been very useful for a startup when we didn't have marketing ops expertise. It provides basic email automation tools, leads capture/scoring, and integrates with SFDC.

What is most valuable?

Their blog platform and form capabilities are very easy to use and integrate within our web site.

What needs improvement?

API capabilities (including the performance) are minimal and the email workflow capabilities are too rigid, which results in very complicated workflow management.

One and a half years.
User
Apr 03 2019

What do you think of HubSpot?

What is our primary use case?

We use it as a CRM and as a CMS.

How has it helped my organization?

It saves a lot of time.

What is most valuable?

Marketing module Contacts Reports.

What needs improvement?

Analytics system could be better.

Still implementing.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About HubSpot

371,062 professionals have used our research since 2012.

HubSpot Questions

What is HubSpot?

HubSpot is an inbound marketing platform, integrating blogging, social media monitoring and publishing, contacts, SEO, email marketing, marketing automation, and analytics in one easy to use and powerful platform. HubSpot's customers worldwide leverage the company's software and services to transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, TV ads, etc) to inbound lead generation, enabling them to leverage remarkable content and an integrated experience to deliver leadS. Aimed at optimizing inbound marketing by helping promote useful and original content, HubSpot also offers free marketing advice on its blog. HubSpot's inbound marketing software gives organizations the tools necessary to run successful inbound marketing campaigns. Through HubSpot, companies can monitor social media, create optimized landing pages, control SEO campaigns, monitor email marketing, and curate their blog. Integrated on a single platform, companies can automate their inbound marketing efforts to close customers. Integrates with existing HubSpot accounts or individual business needs.
HubSpot customers