Vulnerability Management Questions
Feb 05 2021
Does anyone have recommendations about methodologies (e.g. use of FAIR framework), plug-ins (ETL schemas, FOSS add-ons) or commercial/free solutions (like Kenna) that can help us during "integration, transformation and consolidation" of vulnerability into risks (from Tenable.IO to Archer)?
I'm a VP Innovation and Development at a small Tech Services company. Is it possible that a single vulnerability analysis software does not detect the entire spectrum of threats?
Is continuous vulnerability scanning necessary? Are there other approaches to vulnerability management that do not involve continuous scanning?
What is a more effective approach to cyber defense: risk-based vulnerability management or vulnerability assessment?
In the past vulnerability assessment has been the primary approach used to detect cyber threats. Risk-based vulnerability management has become increasingly popular. How do each of these approaches work, and which do you think is more effective?
Feb 04 2021
When evaluating Vulnerability Management, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
Let the community know what you think. Share your opinions now!
Product CategoriesVulnerability Management
Download our free Vulnerability Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Tenable Network Security, Qualys, and more!
- How inadvisable it is to use a single vulnerability analysis tool?
- When evaluating Vulnerability Management, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
- What is a more effective approach to cyber defense: risk-based vulnerability management or vulnerability assessment?
- What are the benefits of continuous scanning for vulnerability management?
- Qualys Vm vs Tenable Nessus: Comparison
- Vulnerability Management and Risk Management Integration