IBM Resilient OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

IBM Resilient is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top Security Incident Response tools. It is most often compared to Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR: IBM Resilient vs Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR

What is IBM Resilient?

The Resilient Incident Response Platform (IRP) is the leading platform for orchestrating and automating incident response processes.

The Resilient IRP quickly and easily integrates with your organization’s existing security and IT investments. It makes security alerts instantly actionable, provides valuable intelligence and incident context, and enables adaptive response to complex cyber threats.

Download the Security Incident Response Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021

IBM Resilient Customers

Golden Living, Health Equity, USA Funds

IBM Resilient Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about IBM Resilient pricing:
  • "It is very expensive."

Md Saiful Hyder
AGM, Enterprise Solutions at Omgea Exim Ltd
MSP
Easy to use with good stability but needs more documentation

What is our primary use case?

We have delivered a couple of Resilient solutions to our customers. The product is primarily used for incident response automation and orchestration.

• "The solution is very easy to use."
  • "The product needs a bit more development."

What other advice do I have?

I would rate the solution seven out of ten. It's an okay product, however, it needs more maturity.
Cyber Security Consultant at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Simple to use and integrates with IBM QRadar, but the configuration Need lot of hard work

What is our primary use case?

We've integrated the solution with IBM QRadar. We collect data and analyze it. We then send the results to IBM QRadar for action through IBM Resilience. It allows us to take action against attacks.

• "The solution is simple to use and to integrate with IBM QRadar."
  • "The implementation could be a bit simpler."

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model. We are IBM resellers. The solution is limited, but it needs lots of development, especially when we talk about making actions with other security solutions. I'd recommend that users implement the solution with IBM Radar; otherwise, they'll face a lot of limitations. I'd rate the solution seven out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Palo Alto Networks, RSA and others in Security Incident Response. Updated: September 2021.
536,053 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Nilesh Burghate
Head - Global SOC at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
Stable, with good User Behaviour Analytics and has the ability to interlink offenses

What is our primary use case?

We basically use all of the basic functionality, including the entire MITRE ATT&CK tactics, et cetera.

• "The UBA, User Behavior Analytics, is very good."
  • "The initial setup is complex."

What other advice do I have?

We have a business partnership with IBM. I'm working with the latest version of the solution. I'm not sure which version number it is. I'd recommend the product to other users and companies. I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten.
NJ
Administrator at a university with 1,001-5,000 employees
Helpful incident response monitoring but the pricing and integration could be better

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for research and to integrate it into security solutions on the platform.

• "It's really simple and has a flexible interface."
  • "The integration could be improved so that it is easy to integrate with other solutions."

What other advice do I have?

This is a very useful tool, and I recommend it. I would rate IBM Resilient a six out of ten.
WH
Director, Commercial at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
MSP
It is easy to set up and flexible

What is our primary use case?

We use it to manage security services.

What is most valuable?

Its flexibility is the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

Its price needs improvement.

I have been using IBM Resilient for five years.

We have contacted their technical support. I would rate them as average.

The initial setup was straightforward. It took us a month to deploy.

We have our own team.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution an eight out of ten. Its price and technical support need improvement.

Hybrid Cloud
Download our free Security Incident Response Report and find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Palo Alto Networks, RSA, and more!