It's completely secure. That's the best answer I can give you. We're able to do role-based security so when new people join the company we're able to quickly add them to the proper security through role-based security groups. Our resources are secured with this product.
IBM Resource Access Control Facility OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is IBM Resource Access Control Facility?
In 1976, IBM set the standard for security products when RACF was introduced!
From the beginning, the RACF Development Team has proudly brought you RACF, the premier product for securing your most valuable corporate data. Working closely with your operating system's existing features, IBM's award-winning Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) licensed program provides improved security for an installation's data. RACF protects your vital system resources and controls what users can do on the operating system.
You decide which resources you want to protect and which users need access to them. RACF provides the functions that let you:
- identify and verify system users
- identify, classify, and protect system resources
- authorize the users who need access to the resources you've protected
- control the means of access to these resources
- log and report unauthorized attempts at gaining access to the system and to the protected resources
- administer security to meet your installation's security goals
IBM Resource Access Control Facility is also known as IBM RACF.
IBM Resource Access Control Facility Video