User Assessments By Topic About IBM Service Delivery Manager
IBM Service Delivery Manager Questions
What is IBM Service Delivery Manager?
IBM Service Delivery Manager is a single solution that provides all the necessary software components to implement cloud computing. Cloud computing is a services acquisition and delivery model for IT resources, which can help improve business performance and control the costs of delivering IT resources to an organization. As a cloud computing quick start, IBM Service Delivery Manager allows organizations to benefit from this delivery model in a defined portion of their data center or for a specific internal project. Potential benefits include:
- Reduction in operational and capital expenditures.
- Enhanced productivity - the ability to innovate more with fewer resources.
- Decreased time-to-market for business features that increase competitiveness.
- Standardized and consolidated IT services that drive improved resource utilization.
- Increased resiliency to market demands.
- Improved quality of service for IT consumers.
Also known asService Delivery Manager
IBM Service Delivery Manager customers
Whogohost Ltd., Infinity Computers and Communications Company, Outokumpu, Salesbox, Komsomolskaya Pravda, Seekr, CLOUD M, CenterPoint Energy, Apptimate AB, WeCloud AB, Earth Signal, DSB Consulting, Inventive, SKIData AG