User Assessments By Topic About IBM Store Engagement
IBM Store Engagement Questions
What is IBM Store Engagement?
IBM Store Engagement extends access and control of store operations to store associates through intuitive mobile applications that enable omni-channel offerings like "buy online, pickup in store" and "ship from store" as well as managing returns across channels. IBM Store Engagement improves the efficiency of store personnel with real-time access to customer and product information, the ability to view inventory levels at multiple store locations, quickly locate an order, check its status, make any necessary changes to it on behalf of a customer, manage returns and efficiently perform all fulfillment tasks in the store.
- Reduces the amount of training needed to support customers
- Increases sales and improves the buying experience by delivering compelling product information to customers in a store environment
- Grows revenue and keeps customers happy by providing alternatives to out-of-stock items
- Drives more store sales by providing multi-store inventory checks and alternative store merchandise pick-up
- Increases margins by improving store personnel efficiency through better order and inventory visibility, advanced order picking and efficient ship-from-store capabilities