IBM Trusteer Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
P Who
Home Based at a non-tech company
Apr 15 2018

What is most valuable?

The features were pretty straightforward. I just used them as I went along with very little interference all the years that I have used it. It did its job very well.

How has it helped my organization?

Trusteer was recommend to me by my bank. At the time, I felt that if it is good enough for them that I will give it a try .

What needs improvement?

I do not know why it was conflicting with my system. I sent a report to Trusteer hoping they could solve the issue and I get my system back as soon as possible without any more conflicts after the Windows updates. It seems to me if It... more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About IBM Trusteer

Have A Question About Fraud Detection and Prevention?

Our experts can help. 291,675 professionals have used our research on 6,544 solutions.

IBM Trusteer Questions

IBM Trusteer Projects By Members

IBM Trusteer Consultants

What is IBM Trusteer?

IBM Trusteer Pinpoint Detect, helps protect digital channels against account takeover, fraudulent transactions, and can detect end user devices infected with high risk malware. Trusteer Pinpoint Detect is a cloud-based solution that can transparently build user profiles and continuously authenticate online identities to more efficiently differentiate between a true user and fraudsters. It is designed to enable a real-time risk assessment with an actionable recommendations, employ behavioral biometrics capabilities to seamlessly build models based on patterns of mouse movements in real-time and analyze patterns against learned user behavior and known fraud patterns, identify access using compromised credentials and provide actionable recommendations to help detect and mitigate fraudulent activities and control and create custom policies to help you rapidly build and deploy countermeasures leveraging machine learning and advanced analytics.