iBwave Wi-Fi OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

iBwave Wi-Fi is the #4 ranked solution in our list of top Network Modeling tools. It is most often compared to Ekahau Site Survey: iBwave Wi-Fi vs Ekahau Site Survey

What is iBwave Wi-Fi?

iBwave has been the industry standard software for designing indoor wireless network for over 13 years. Used by hundreds of operators, OEMs, enterprises and system integrators around the world. The iBwave Wi-Fi Suite is a powerful Wi-Fi network design solution that gives you a significantly more productive way to design carrier-grade indoor Wi-Fi networks. Consisting of a mobile app, a powerful PC based software and 10GB of cloud connectivity to easily share and synchronize project information.

Key Features include:

• Advanced 3D Predictive design
  • Advanced capacity planning
  • Calibrated prediction for extremely accurate prediction results
  • Ability to model incline surfaces
  • Comprehensive reporting
  • Cloud connectivity to easily share and access projects anytime
  • Free read-only project viewer for customers and project partners

Download the Network Modeling Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

iBwave Wi-Fi Customers

ARRIS

iBwave Wi-Fi Video

iBwave Wi-Fi Reviews

Indira Mariana Avilez Bermudez
User
Leaderboard
Extensive report generation reduces time required for project cost estimates

• "The 3D Coverage is a good feature that shows the signal propagation in three dimensions."
  • "I would like to be able to see two buildings at the same time so that you can create a campus view."

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for the study of indoor coverage for many in-building systems such as shopping malls, hotels, and business centers. This is used for DAS design to improve the cellular coverage for indoor places. With this, we can offer our clients a good solution to improve cellular systems in their locations.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution provides us with the ability to obtain an exact equipment list report. This reduces the time needed to calculate the cost of the project.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is report generation. These include the equipment list, area, and compliance. These reports help to calculate the cost of the project and give us project documentation to present to our client.

What needs improvement?

There are many things that should be improved in this solution.

For example, I would like to have more functionality to generate and delete walls, along with a good undo button for reversing the operations.

I would like to be able to see two buildings at the same time so that you can create a campus view.

Two years.

I did not use another solution prior to this one.

This is the only solution that I evaluated.

reviewer1078797
User at a non-tech company with 10,001+ employees
Top notch stability and feature set

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is designing ERRCS (Emergency Responder Radio Communication Systems) and carriers solutions for large facilities.

How has it helped my organization?

The stability and feature set of the application are top notch and can't be matched.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the signal coverage and prediction capabilities.

What needs improvement?

It would do iBwave well to become more involved with their clients. They need feedback, and I need feedback.

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the signal coverage and prediction capabilities.

Product Categories
Network Modeling
Download our free Network Modeling Report and find out what your peers are saying about iBwave, Ekahau, NetAlly, and more!