iGrafx Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Ahmed-Hussien
Telecommunications Process Improvement Suprevisor at a comms service provider with 10,001+ employees
Sep 25 2019

What is most valuable?

iGrafx is the most comprehensive way to have all the cross-feeds and the documents related to workflows, like cross-notes. Another good feature is that the numbering of the shapes in iGrafx is much easier and more convenient, in comparison… more»

How has it helped my organization?

Teams in our company can access everything in the repository through the web interface of our company's intranet.

What needs improvement?

There is room for improvement in the printability of the flows. The workflow or the shape — if I'm working on a cross-functional, multi swim-lane workflow — can sometimes get very big, and it's not easy to have a printable and readable… more»

My company is trying to replace iGrafx because the license is a little bit expensive. They are trying to find a cheaper option. Our support contract with iGrafx ended, so they are trying to replace it with something else.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate iGrafx at seven out of ten. I'm not giving it a higher score because it's not so easy, not that user-friendly. The interface needs to be more effective. I wouldn't give it less than seven because it's a really serious solution.
AhmedKamel
Human Resources at a comms service provider with 1,001-5,000 employees
May 23 2019

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the pre-defined templates for business process design, the data analysis, and performance enhancements.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful to be able to do more analytics and generate reports on historical documents that have already been uploaded to the server. I would like to see better communication between the sensor process team and the end users.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. The top two are ARIS and iGrafx. Each of them has some advantage over the other, but in general, they're the tip top. This product fulfills ninety percent of our needs, and we're happy as users of it. I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about iGrafx, Microsoft, Software AG and others in Business Process Design. Updated: October 2019.
371,062 professionals have used our research since 2012.
StanVerstappen
Digitial Transformation Officer with 501-1,000 employees
Sep 29 2019

What is most valuable?

Finding the right symbol and creating links, horizontal and vertical are the features I use.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, I would like to see more layers like three, four, and five. It might be possible but I haven't seen it yet.

We have a free membership or a free version. So that's the main reason for us starting to use it, just because we started, using workflows but we are starting to use another tool for this. It was an experiment of using workflows which was… more»

We previously used Microsoft Visio. Visio is more user-friendly. It's easier to connect symbols but that can also depend on my experience in iGrafx, which is very little. Maybe the functionality is okay but I'm not an experienced user yet.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a six out of ten.
Tomas H
User
Process Manager at a Consumer Goods with 51-200 employees
Oct 10 2018

What is most valuable?

Web diagramming and RACI have helped expedite the process, capture, and ownership initiatives of our organization.

How has it helped my organization?

* It has increased accountability by providing defined documentation ownership. * It has improved the reliability of information and its timely delivery to concerned departments and personnel. * It has simplified compliance with regulations and company standards. * It has helped in securing company resources and information. * All documentation is now easily accessible via a browser.

What needs improvement?

I would love to see a template and shapes for customer journey mapping.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About iGrafx

371,062 professionals have used our research since 2012.

iGrafx Questions

What is iGrafx?

iGrafx business process management and analysis solutions empower organizations to achieve maximum performance. iGrafx captures and communicates the alignment of strategy, people, processes and technology, and unites the entire organization around delivering business value. iGrafx delivers strategic and operational decision support to enable our customers to become and remain world class competitors.
iGrafx customers
Multinational Bank
BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Business Process Design Report and find out what your peers are saying about iGrafx, Microsoft, Software AG, and more!