Imperva Web Application Firewall OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is Imperva Web Application Firewall?
Web application attacks deny services and steal sensitive data. Imperva Web Application Firewall (WAF) analyzes and inspects requests coming in to applications and stops these attacks.
Protect your applications in the cloud and on-premises with the same set of security policies and management capabilities. Safely migrate apps while maintaining full protection.
Deploy Imperva WAF on-premises, in AWS and Azure, or as a cloud service itself. Easily meet the specific security and service level requirements of individual applications.
Imperva WAF protects against the most critical web application security risks: SQL injection, cross-site scripting, illegal resource access, remote file inclusion, and other OWASP Top 10 and Automated Top 20 threats. Imperva security researchers continually monitor the threat landscape and update Imperva WAF with the latest threat data.
Download the Web Application Firewall (WAF) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
Imperva Web Application Firewall Customers
BlueCross BlueShield, eHarmony, EMF Broadcasting, GE Healthcare, Metro Bank, The Motley Fool, Siemens
Imperva Web Application Firewall Video
What users are saying about Imperva Web Application Firewall pricing:
- "There are a couple of different licensing models."
- "The cost of this solution depends on the platform."
- "There are some licenses that you have to buy to use some features. Its price could be better. Price is always important because, at the end of the day, customers have a budget. If you can meet the budget, you can sell, and if you don't, you cannot sell."
- "The price of this solution is a little bit high compared to competitors."
- "There is a license for this solution and we purchase the license annually with no additional fees."