Imprivata OneSign OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Imprivata OneSign?

Imprivata OneSign delivers fast, secure no-click-access to the applications and information that care providers need, whenever and wherever they need it.

Security and regulatory compliance requirements mandate user authentication technology for accessing workstations and applications. As a result, care providers need to enter unique usernames and passwords (or PINs) for order signing, documentation signing, medication reconciliation and most other applications throughout their workflow. These laborious login requirements can disrupt clinical focus and obstruct patient care.

Imprivata OneSign is also known as OneSign, Imprivata OneSign Authentication Management.

Download the Single Sign-On (SSO) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

Imprivata OneSign Customers

AZ Groeninge, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool Womens NHS Foundation Trust, Mahaska Health Partnership, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Boulder Community Hospital, City of Marietta, Spencer Hospital, Southwest Washington Medical Center, South Shore Hospital

Imprivata OneSign Video

Archived Imprivata OneSign Reviews (more than two years old)

AW
Solution Consultant Manager at sthree
Has an easy log in that enables us to use one single ID for signing into more than fifty applications

• "It has benefited my organization in the way that it makes it more secure by making it harder to hack."
  • "I would like for them to make this solution compatible with Mac OS. I would also like for them to provide a portal so that users can easily integrate it with their applications."

What is our primary use case?

We use one single ID for signing into more than fifty applications. We only need to use one ID.

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

It has an easy log in which we don't need to plug in a password every time. It's easy to use and manage your applications and it doesn't require you to go to the admin to reset your password.

What needs improvement?

I would like for them to make this solution compatible with Mac OS. I would also like for them to provide a portal so that users can easily integrate it with their applications.

More than five years.

It's very stable.

It is scalable.

If our client has an issue they email us and we contact their technical support.

The initial setup was not complex. It was very easy to set up. It took us three months to deploy it for 11,000 users. We're planning to expand it to 50,000 users. Most of the users are administrators, IT technicians, project managers, system engineers, and support. We only require two people for maintenance.

In terms of the implementation strategy, we configured the appliance with a basic IP network configuration and then just deployed it.

We implemented it ourselves.

The price is reasonable, it's an affordable solution.

We also looked at Okta Identity Cloud.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to a big organization. It's easy to deploy and it does not disrupt your processes.

I would rate it a nine out of ten. Not a ten because we've contacted them about making it compatible with Mac OS but they said that there's nothing they can do about it until next year.

Product Categories
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Download our free Single Sign-On (SSO) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Imprivata, Atos, Microsoft, and more!
Quick Links