Influitive AdvocateHub Overview

What is Influitive AdvocateHub?

Influitive helps B2B companies drive revenue and increase customer engagement through the voice of their most passionate advocates. Influitive’s AdvocateHub is an Advocate Marketing Platform that builds trust, transparency, and cultivates goodwill by giving customers personalized and human relationships with the brands they love. To do so, we elevate and bridge fragmented initiatives like word-of-mouth, branded communities, social sharing, product reviews, referrals, references, NPS, and feedback, while fulfilling your advocates’ desire for social status, access, belonging, and shared sense of purpose through a best-in-class advocate marketing experience.

Influitive AdvocateHub Customers

Bynder, Hubspot, BMC, OurCrowd, Prezi, Ecobee, DocuSign, MongoDB, ADP, Ceridian, LifeWorks, Rosetta Stone, Gainsight, iCompass, Marketo, Salesforce, Box, Dell EMC, Duo, Oracle, VMware, IBM, HP, Cisco

Influitive AdvocateHub Video

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

Senior Corporate Marketing Manager, Customer Advocacy & Evidence at DocuSign
It has helped tremendously when it comes to driving our customer story pipeline

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for maintaining a select group of our VIP customers. Through this community, we are able to generate marketing campaigns, leads, referrals, and references.

• "Influitive has always been great at listening to feedback when it comes to new product suggestions, which is nice as a regular user."
  • "It has helped tremendously when it comes to driving our customer story pipeline."
  • "We are better equipped to engage with our customers on a regular basis using the program."
  • "I have suggested notifications within the platform for new challenges and also a more engaged platform for each community member to interact with one another."

Partner Marketing Manager at Barracuda MSP
Create challenges around questions that I have, then provides instant results
I enjoy using Influitive. It allows me to be able to create challenges around questions that I have, then in return, I can get instant results which are amazing.  Influitive has helped drive traffic to our website, blogs, content, events, and more. While I was not part of the implementation process, but I am thankful that we have this tool as I find myself thinking about how this tool could have helped me in past roles.  One thing that I would like to see improved is the number of challenges listed in each experience. In addition, how many challenges are left before gaining something new (more challenges, badges, etc.).
Advocacy Marketing Specialist at a tech company with 10,001+ employees
MSP
It caters to different companies based on their objectives - whether it be references, quotes, speakers, reviews, etc.
The company, support, and Influitive coaches are always available to answer your questions and actually provide you with feedback, whether it be running your platform or on how to use a specific feature. They take a very personalized approach, catering to your specific objective and business needs. Needless to say I love the platform as it caters to different companies based on their objectives - whether it be references, quotes, speakers, reviews, etc.  A great platform to not only reward your loyal customers but find new ones to be advocates for you and your brand.  Be aware - running the platform is VERY time consuming! Make sure you have someone dedicated to running the platform.  Pros: User friendly, amazing customer service, instant feedback from customers, creating meaningful…
Marketing with 501-1,000 employees
Review about Influitive AdvocateHub

What other advice do I have?

If you're looking to engage customers in a meaningful way, I would highly recommend Influitive's Advocate Hub!
Director of Sales & Marketing Operations at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
I really enjoy how we are able to use gamification to drive engagement from our advocates.

What other advice do I have?

It's a great product that is really fun to manage. I recommend it to anyone!
Digital Marketing Specialist at a tech vendor with 201-500 employees
I just love the interaction we have with our customers. It's a great way to build relationships with customers that would not exist.
Advocacy Programs Manager at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
The back-end integrations that are possible with the hub is by far the most valuable feature.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

This tool has enabled our company to retain the culture of a new startup which growing rapidly. Additionally, the bank-end integrations and their support staff have made possible numerous activities that greatly enhanced our brand awareness and reputations amongst partners.

What needs improvement?

Main hub customization, although there have been marked improvement in the last few months.

2 years.

None of the issues I encountered were the fault of Influitive- instead, there were slight misunderstandings on my end that were quickly…
Director of Marketing at a tech company with 11-50 employees
I have found the challenges, discussions and referral features most valuable. It gives our customers a variety of ways to share their passion for our product.
Marketing Associate at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
MSP
You can create a challenge out of anything. I've been able to generate multiple online reviews, social shares, case studies, referrals, etc. through Influitive.
Marketing Writer at a tech vendor with 201-500 employees
Creating challenges and a system of gamification for our users is very valuable.

What other advice do I have?

If you are highly technical and looking for total control over your platform, this may be limiting. On the other hand, if you want to be up and running... this is the one for you!
Customer Advocacy Manager at a tech company with 5,001-10,000 employees
It has streamlined our reference and advocacy efforts.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this to anyone in customer marketing. I don't see a better solution out there!
Customer Marketing Specialist at a tech vendor with 201-500 employees
Our organization has been able to spread news about events, product updates, and blog posts.

What other advice do I have?

It is a great product. Give it a try and you won't regret it!
Community & Advocacy Manager, Global Client Success - Platform Services & Education at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Enables nimble communication with our brand's promoters and pushes out product information.
Customer Advocacy + Events Marketing Co-op at a tech vendor with 1,001-5,000 employees
Helps us keep track of our goal setting, metrics, and engagement.
Director of Marketing at a tech vendor with 1,001-5,000 employees
Love this product Best marketing product ever

What other advice do I have?

Highly recommend. I love the product and am so impressed with the employees!
Community Manager at a tech vendor with 10,001+ employees
MSP
AdvocateHub makes administering your advocates a breeze

What other advice do I have?

Advocate Marketing is an exciting new area. It's fun and can be very rewarding. I don't know about other vendors, but I have been extremely happy with Influitive and AdvocateHub.
Program Manager with 1,001-5,000 employees
Great program that is improving everyday
I am a user of Influitive AdovacateHub and I must say, I really love it. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the company is still growing and gets better every day. It is not 100% complete yet but they work FAST to improve all suggestions. I was skeptical at first with trying/using the program but now I am hooked. It keeps my marketing skills up to prime level, it always keeps my creative juices flowing and it's a wonderful tool to communicate with other members in the industry as you.
Marketing at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
I've been using Influitive's AdvocateHub now for over a year and I've found it to be a must have in my arsenal of marketing tools I use on an everyday basis. Not only has it proven to be a game changer for our business but it's extremely easy to use and implement. To give you an idea, we've used it for for increasing engagement with our customer based but also as a lead and nurturing track tool to foster deeper relationships with our target market. From the tool itself we've been able to generate over 100 4.5/5 star reviews in spiceworks. It's simply a must if you want to leverage your customers in a new and interesting way using digital marketing.
Chief of Staff at a tech vendor with 10,001+ employees
It works, customers like to compete
I had my doubts when we decided to launch a pilot with Influitive, with the goal of building a Customer Advocacy  Hub for our ITSM customers. The idea of gamification sounds a bit silly when talking about Enterprise IT customers, but I have been amazed by the results we have seen to date.  Influitive provides the most flexible and powerful customer advocacy platform for growing your advocate community and engaging with them in a fun and educational way. Definitely recommend evaluating the tool if you have a need for customer advocacy in your company.
Marketing with 501-1,000 employees
AdvocateHub is a must-have tool for advocate marketers.
This platform is a must-have tool for advocate marketers. Whether you are an experienced advocate marketer or just getting started, AdvocateHub will help you to build out an amazing program that will demonstrate ROI almost immediately. The real-time reporting, challenge templates, and excellent Knowledge Base library are all there to help you succeed. The customer success team at Influitive help at every step of implementation, meaning very little learning curve.
Marketing at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
I'm still a newbie, but I'm blown away
I'm still a newbie, but I'm blown away by what I'm seeing so far. Fantastic team, willing to partner at every stage of onboarding to ensure a successful outcome. Advocates coming on board also seem quite positive about the experience. It seems like an ideal way to cultivate supporters who are willing to act on their natural inclination to help our company succeed, and a great way to entice others who haven't yet participated. I've got a great feeling about where all of this is headed!
Marketing with 1,001-5,000 employees
We love Influitive at DocuSign. Helps us acquire, keep and grow customers.
We love Influitive at DocuSign. Marketing has to Acquire, Keep and Grow customers - Influitive helps us do just that.
Product Categories